Detroit Lions Rumors: Joe Flacco Deal...

Detroit Lions Rumors: Joe Flacco Deal Could Screw Team on Matthew Stafford Deal

There are 4 comments on the Rant Sports story from Mar 2, 2013, titled Detroit Lions Rumors: Joe Flacco Deal Could Screw Team on Matthew Stafford Deal. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

One of the biggest free agents of 2012 has finally signed a new NFL contract. Joe Flacco was given the richest deal in the league's history after winning and being named MVP of Super Bowl XLVII .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

theysuckagainlio ns

Taylor, MI

#1 Mar 2, 2013
I would tell him resign or where going to draft a qb.He aready makes more than aaron rodgers who the best qb. God if more teams used the old high school rule. Put out or get out. The players would not be runnng stuff.
AngryBlackMan

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2013
He needs to prove he deserves it. A few. Hollow 5,000 yard seasons chucking it up to calvin johnson isn't worth top money.
themartman

Pandora, OH

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Come on Lions fans. A true Lions fan knows that Stafford is the best QB the Lions have had since they won a championship over 55 years ago. He gives us the best chance of winning another one. The Lions are just a few pieces away from having another tremendous season. Restructuring Stafford's contract to free up more money and signing some key free agents can be the key from coming off a terrrible 4-12 season to going 12-4 and a long run in the playoffs. Give Stafford a break.
BIGG MIKE

Hyattsville, MD

#4 Mar 3, 2013
The nfl is going down the drain.Money and 1 year wonders will be the cause.These cats making this money won't even grace the hall of fame.What a shame.Flacco is nice but thats a bit much for him.Stafford will never be worth that because his owners don't want to win that much in detroit,ask barry sanders.2 qbs are woth it,peyton and brady.p.s. I'm a steeler fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch National Football League 2015 Season Watc... Aug 20 Kabir 1
News South Bend artist busts his way into football H... Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Dez Bryant, Cowboys agree to five-year, $70 mil... Jul '15 Fart news 3
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... Jul '15 Spielman 15
News Redblacks match their 2014 win total with a sec... Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News Green Bay Packers: will they go undefeated at h... Jul '15 Fart news 5
News Photos: 49ers running back Reggie Bush selling ... Jun '15 Flat-us Bush 2
More from around the web