Ryan says Lions' Johnson a step below...

Ryan says Lions' Johnson a step below Cowboys' receivers

There are 10 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Oct 1, 2011, titled Ryan says Lions' Johnson a step below Cowboys' receivers. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Jason Garrett and Rob Ryan aren't on the same page when it comes to assessing the talents of Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

fan 4 life

Atlanta, GA

#1 Oct 1, 2011
I think that is a misprint. What they meant to say is Lion's Johnson a step ahead of Dallas' defensive backs.
Stepfarts

Cypress, TX

#2 Oct 1, 2011
It is true, most johnsons dont have feet....
Robfarts

Cypress, TX

#3 Oct 2, 2011
Ryan says Lions' rolled my overrated defense in the 4th qtr...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 2, 2011
LOL @ the Cowgirls blowing a 20+ point lead today! Good job girls!!!
Bob

Alhambra, CA

#5 Oct 2, 2011
Romo, you are such an idiot!! When the hell is Jerry Jones gonna figure this out? He is the dumbest rich man I know . Romo has never been able to handle the pressure and never will. Until the day Romo is gone, Dallas will suck. Hate to say it and I am a Dallas cowboy fan!
Pressurefarts

Cypress, TX

#6 Oct 2, 2011
He has a cracked rib and noodle arm...a double threat...
Tony Romo

Brooksville, FL

#7 Oct 2, 2011
Jerry Jones came in the locker room after the loss to Detroit with a snout full of booze and went on a glass throwing tantrum.
Glass everywhere. The players never saw anything like it before.
His words were so slurred that nobody understood what he was trying to say.
the big G

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Oct 3, 2011
tony blowmo,tony homo,3 pick tony.Most Overated Team Ever !!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 3, 2011
Bob wrote:
Romo, you are such an idiot!! When the hell is Jerry Jones gonna figure this out? He is the dumbest rich man I know . Romo has never been able to handle the pressure and never will. Until the day Romo is gone, Dallas will suck. Hate to say it and I am a Dallas cowboy fan!
You gotta include Garrett in the idiot column with Romo since he is calling the plays. I don't understand why Garrett was trying to bury the Lions. You had them 27-3, preserve the lead with your defense, collect the win and you look like a smart HC/OC. Instead, Tony performs like he's down by 3 TDs. The Lions only crossed mid-field 1 or 2 times in the 1st half. Rob Ryan has 2 weeks to kick the shyt outta Garrett and get ready for the Patriots. I hope he whips his azz daily and slaps the crap out of Jerry Jones as well.
Gottafarts

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 3, 2011
Damn that Garrett for calling those INT plays...he should remove them from his play book...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Packers have lost three straight as Lions ... Nov 19 sniff a fart 2 4
Lions reaction to trumps comments Sep '17 Lindsay Mcdaniel 1
detroit lines... this is what i think of you gu... Sep '17 thomas lol 1
News Lions condemn 'any use' of logo at Charlottesvi... Aug '17 AnyPharts 2
News Los Angeles Rams sign veteran quarterback Dan O... Jul '17 RamsPharts 6
News Nate Burleson replacing Bart Scott on 'NFL Today' (May '17) May '17 Scott phartz 4
News The good, bad and weird of 2013 NFL season (Dec '13) Feb '17 Big Guy Phart 9
More from around the web