Lions fans on roller coaster

There are 5 comments on the The Detroit News story from Jan 2, 2012, titled Lions fans on roller coaster. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

The ride for Sunday's game was an offensive roller coaster that, by the end of the day, left Detroit Lions fans feeling spent and frustrated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Lions fans HOPE they are on a roller coaster. Roller coasters go up after they go down. Going into the Super Dome might be worse than going into Lambeau Field. Go Lions!
big pimpin

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
Lions fans HOPE they are on a roller coaster. Roller coasters go up after they go down. Going into the Super Dome might be worse than going into Lambeau Field. Go Lions!
We ready for them Lions to spank them again. My Saints will see y'all in Lambeau Field for the Chance to go to the super bowl. I think the Packers are very good and I hope we can pull it out. I really like what Matt did yesterday. He is a ex LSU Tiger.
Spank

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2012
Belch...

“Nice Ring eh?”

Since: Jan 11

Baton Rouge. La

#4 Jan 3, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
No worries. The Saints have a cure for what ails the Lions. A heavy dose of Brees, a shot of Colston, a snort of Moore, a smidgen of Thomas, a taste of Graham, a lot of Ivory, and all the Sproles they can handle.

WHO DAT
TWO DAT

PS Hoping for the Lions to do your dirty work. Shame on you.
Film

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2012
Dirty Work is a 1998 comedy buddy film starring Norm Macdonald, Artie Lange, Jack Warden, and Traylor Howard, and directed by Bob Saget.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolphins' Suh: 'My goal was always to come back... Mar '15 Detroit Crotch City 1
Defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will be a help f... Mar '15 Jack 1
News Airport security mix-up sends NFL player to Uta... Mar '15 TALLYHO 8541 3
News After release from Detroit Lions, what's next f... Feb '15 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
News Joe Lombardi: "Added layers of complexity" in c... Feb '15 citizenX 1
News NCAA lifts Penn St. bowl ban (Sep '14) Feb '15 papa 4
News No limits: Penn State celebrates signing day Fr... Feb '15 State Penn 1
More from around the web