Anyone Still Angry The Vikings Passed...

Anyone Still Angry The Vikings Passed On Nick Fairley?

There are 11 comments on the The Daily Norseman story from May 27, 2012, titled Anyone Still Angry The Vikings Passed On Nick Fairley?. In it, The Daily Norseman reports that:

Going into the 2011 NFL Draft, Auburn's Nick Fairley had a reputation for dirty play, having picked up numerous unnecessary personal foul penalties in college.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Norseman.

jake

Chicago, IL

#1 May 27, 2012
kalil was rite pick. he'll anchor the o-line for 20 yrs.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#2 May 27, 2012
I agree Ponder is the better pick But I thought it was Lions DT Suh That was cited for speeding Thursday in Portland? Guess there both trouble.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 May 27, 2012
Another one of Avants picks over Ponder.First marijuana possession now a DUI.Glad we all listen to Avant.Plus he was out for 6 games with injuries.Not only that the Lions paid him 9 million guaranteed.LOL
ezg357

Madera, CA

#4 May 27, 2012
Bleeds Purple wrote:
Another one of Avants picks over Ponder.First marijuana possession now a DUI.Glad we all listen to Avant.Plus he was out for 6 games with injuries.Not only that the Lions paid him 9 million guaranteed.LOL
yes T. Jackson Jahvid Best & Fairly all 3 bad picks. Its what happens when one only goes on there opinion .
ezg357

Madera, CA

#5 May 27, 2012
I should have added that I am sure We all had bad picks I know I had my share
ezg357

Madera, CA

#6 May 27, 2012
Not only was it Fairly Suh was also pulled over for speeding & three other player the team is having problems with.>>Three members of the Lions' 2011 draft class face criminal charges in 2012 offseason incidents, Sporting News correspondent Dave Birkett reported in the Detroit Free Press. In addition to Fairley, offensive tackle Johnny Culbreath was arrested in South Carolina in January for marijuana possession; and running back Mikel Leshoure was arrested in February and March in marijuana possession incidents.
Receiver Titus Young, another rookie last season, was barred from last week's organized team activities for allegedly sucker-punching teammate Louis Delmas during a recent team workout.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 May 28, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
Not only was it Fairly Suh was also pulled over for speeding & three other player the team is having problems with.>>Three members of the Lions' 2011 draft class face criminal charges in 2012 offseason incidents, Sporting News correspondent Dave Birkett reported in the Detroit Free Press. In addition to Fairley, offensive tackle Johnny Culbreath was arrested in South Carolina in January for marijuana possession; and running back Mikel Leshoure was arrested in February and March in marijuana possession incidents.
Receiver Titus Young, another rookie last season, was barred from last week's organized team activities for allegedly sucker-punching teammate Louis Delmas during a recent team workout.
The Lions seem like a troubled team.Hopefully Chris Cook turns out alright for us cause we do have some problems ourselves.Judd Zulgad says the Vikes will only win 4 games.I disagree with that.I believe were very much improved.Im hoping for as many as 8 wins and I dont believe well finish at the bottom.We saw what happened to the Bears last year without Cutler.If the Packers lose Rodgers their down to Graham Harrell.The bears are running a whole new offense.Who knows who the lions really are.They have a good defense but so do we.I think we have a better running game and we should actually have a better secondary than they do with the additions we made.Calvin Johnsons really the only great reciever they have.It all depends how Ponder performs.Any of the above three teams could take the dive we did from 09-10,from first to worst.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#8 May 28, 2012
I do like the music in the Chrysler commercial though,the one that says imported from Detroit.
People tell me when I walk down the street,that music comes to mind.hmmmmmmmmmmm
zac

Southgate, MI

#9 Jun 20, 2012
OMG he was cited for a speeding ticket go bang a dude
ezg357

Madera, CA

#10 Jun 20, 2012
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>The Lions seem like a troubled team.Hopefully Chris Cook turns out alright for us cause we do have some problems ourselves.Judd Zulgad says the Vikes will only win 4 games.I disagree with that.I believe were very much improved.Im hoping for as many as 8 wins and I dont believe well finish at the bottom.We saw what happened to the Bears last year without Cutler.If the Packers lose Rodgers their down to Graham Harrell.The bears are running a whole new offense.Who knows who the lions really are.They have a good defense but so do we.I think we have a better running game and we should actually have a better secondary than they do with the additions we made.Calvin Johnsons really the only great reciever they have.It all depends how Ponder performs.Any of the above three teams could take the dive we did from 09-10,from first to worst.
Yes I agree a 100%
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#11 Jun 21, 2012
zac wrote:
OMG he was cited for a speeding ticket go bang a dude
First a speeding ticket
Then child molestation (chumura ish)
then drug dealing (bam morris)
then murder (oj simpson, rae carruth)

It all started with a speeding ticket
DON'T SPEED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch National Football League 2015 Season Watc... Aug 20 Kabir 1
News South Bend artist busts his way into football H... Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Dez Bryant, Cowboys agree to five-year, $70 mil... Jul '15 Fart news 3
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... Jul '15 Spielman 15
News Redblacks match their 2014 win total with a sec... Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News Green Bay Packers: will they go undefeated at h... Jul '15 Fart news 5
News Photos: 49ers running back Reggie Bush selling ... Jun '15 Flat-us Bush 2
More from around the web