Lions Gab: Thoughts on Jim Schwartz a...

Lions Gab: Thoughts on Jim Schwartz and the Detroit Lions' coaching vacancy

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from Jan 2, 2014, titled Lions Gab: Thoughts on Jim Schwartz and the Detroit Lions' coaching vacancy. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Anthony Kuehn is the editor of the Detroit Lions blog Lions Gab. His opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the Detroit Free Press nor its writers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

757 lion

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Jan 2, 2014
Do you not think cower would attract any good coaches for his staff???? Hell why not just hire phil jackson?

I do agree that we should not celebrate someone's termination don't know or understand the frustration and the whole for the fans who spend thousands of hard-earned dollars to support their team. Its FRUSTRATION!!!!! There's a reason why 90% of all analysts surveyed are saying that the Lions vacancy is the number one vacancy for coach. I wonder if the new Texans coach would have thought more to select the Lions job if she knew Cutler would be retained by the Bears. I like Whisen, Jay Gruden, and Zimmer in order

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge: Lawsuit linked to House sex scandal can ... Sep '16 Kev 1
News Jahvid Best and the Biggest Risk/Reward Picks o... (Jul '12) Aug '16 Stubby 13
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
News Lions' Calvin Johnson plans to retire, accordin... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NCAA lifts Penn St. bowl ban (Sep '14) Jan '16 liggtsz 5
News Lions keep coach Jim Caldwell for 3rd year, 1st... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 19
More from around the web