Ponder Throws 3 Interceptions in Viki...

Ponder Throws 3 Interceptions in Vikings Loss

There are 21 comments on the KSTP story from Sep 8, 2013, titled Ponder Throws 3 Interceptions in Vikings Loss. In it, KSTP reports that:

Reggie Bush gave the Detroit Lions exactly what they were looking for when they signed him as a free agent in the offseason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSTP.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#22 Sep 10, 2013
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>Poor game all around.From the punter on down.What bothers me about this coaching staff is their content with a run first team.I want an offensive coordinator thats gonna straighten out this passing game while we still have Peterson.I dont know why we would settle for a dink and dunk offense when we could be so much better.I dont want to watch ten years of dink and dunk.If Ponder cant handle it we need to get someone else.Another thing when Peterson was taken out of the game Ponder only threw to Simpson and Jennings and most of his passes were way off.No passes to Rudolph.Ponder can throw the passes but he cant see the field or something.We have to spread the ball around, we have 5 recievers and two tightends.
Agree..........need to maximize AP's abilities while he is still in his prime and to do that yes a passing game is a must.........don't forget Felton was not dotting the I against Detroit..........big loss and a key reason why Detroit's line got to AP so much behind the line of scrimmage..........his sole reason for being in the pro-bowl was his blocking last season...need him back..........go Vikes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge: Lawsuit linked to House sex scandal can ... Sep '16 Kev 1
News Jahvid Best and the Biggest Risk/Reward Picks o... (Jul '12) Aug '16 Stubby 13
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
News Lions' Calvin Johnson plans to retire, accordin... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NCAA lifts Penn St. bowl ban (Sep '14) Jan '16 liggtsz 5
News Lions keep coach Jim Caldwell for 3rd year, 1st... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 19
More from around the web