No More Room for "Knowshow": Denver B...

No More Room for "Knowshow": Denver Broncos Should Cut Moreno

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from May 25, 2012, titled No More Room for "Knowshow": Denver Broncos Should Cut Moreno. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

McDaniels set the Broncos back at least five seasons. New Executive VP of Football Operations, John Elway , has in two short offseasons completely undone the havoc McDaniels wreaked on the Broncos personnel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

scotty213

Grand Junction, CO

#1 May 25, 2012
i think its high time to cut him. they call him knowshow for a reason. he's not the tailback we need to get our offense to a playoff caliber. he's spent more time in the hot tub then on the field. just dont have what it takes to make #1 back. send him packing i say!
Carla

Denver, CO

#2 May 26, 2012
They should have traded him or cut him last year. He plays two games and then he's hurt the rest of the season. Time to get someone who can play 16 games!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Broncos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News QB Jay Cutler has only taken the Bears to posts... (Aug '16) Mon Pigskin Phart 3
News Osweiler return to Denver a bust Mon Big Loud Phart 2
News Raiders legends revel in return to relevance Sun You Did Phart 173
News Report: Talib told friends he shot himself (Jun '16) Sun Oh You Phart 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) Feb 13 ClickPhartzs 188
News Bizarre first quarter established tone for Seah... (Feb '14) Feb 10 Running Back Phart 47
News The Bizarre Reason The NFL Has Gotten So Lucky ... (Nov '14) Feb 10 One Bizarre Phart 5
More from around the web