Tracy Porter agrees to a one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders

There are 5 comments on the The Times-Picayune story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Tracy Porter agrees to a one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders. In it, The Times-Picayune reports that:

Former New Orleans Saints Super Bowl hero Tracy Porter won't be rejoining the Black and Gold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Picayune.

touchdowntimmybr own

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
glad we have him, 8 int. in only 3 and 2/3 years of total play time and 2 more in postseason. as long as he stays healthy he should be solid, just wish we could have gotten him at a multi-year contract. i don't want him to come in and tear it up and lose him like what happened to wheeler.. wish we could have gotten him for two at like 3.5 to 4 mill.
raiderfaith

Bloomfield, CT

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Glad we got him, one year makes sense give health issues. If he stays healthy, workout a deal. If not no big loss.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#3 Apr 2, 2013
raiderfaith wrote:
Glad we got him, one year makes sense give health issues. If he stays healthy, workout a deal. If not no big loss.
I agree with that. I think he will help us out some

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Glad to hear this, now I hope we get one for the other side.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2013
I like,I like.....lets keep rocking!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Broncos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Has Tim Tebow's Christian Faith Hurt His NFL Ca... Apr 28 tom wingo 10
News Miller, Ware excited about additions of Phillip... Apr 16 Crunchy Loaf 1
News When it comes to NFL pro potential, Garrett Gra... Apr 13 Dart Board Drafting 2
News Broncos Agree To Terms With Tight End James Casey Apr 13 Abe Addison Hattin 1
News Report: Aqib Talib under investigation for assa... Apr 10 Jake 4
News CB Aqib Talib spent his first season with the B... Apr 9 His Boner has Risen 1
News Renck: Gary Kubiak could be teacher of year Apr 6 Farts 3
More from around the web