Tim Tebow: Will He Fly or Flop as a N...

Tim Tebow: Will He Fly or Flop as a New York Jet?

There are 102 comments on the BleacherReport story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Tim Tebow: Will He Fly or Flop as a New York Jet?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Tim Tebow is as professional and respectful as they come. Rex Ryan and his gang of New York Jets are as bold and obnoxious as they come.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Grizz

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Mar 22, 2012
Maybe you might want to check out Terry Bradshaws Stats from his first years as starter...lol...and I believe Bradshaw is a Hall of famer...lol
Failbow

Houston, TX

#22 Mar 22, 2012
Between Sancheese and Teblow....maybe they can muster up a few wins in the showers after practice....
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#23 Mar 22, 2012
Failbow wrote:
Between Sancheese and Teblow....maybe they can muster up a few wins in the showers after practice....
Oh I'm sure there he'll be on his knees far more than for just his usual Tebowing..
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#24 Mar 22, 2012
Grizz wrote:
I'm from the Provo, Utah area, and watch Jim McMahon and Steve Young Play, Mike Ditka did not want to draft McMahon, but George Halas over ruled...and Halas knows Football as good or better than any body, McMahon was a great college QB just like Tebow, minus a NCAA championship...lol...Tebow has a stronger arm than McMahon, Tebow throws a better spiral than McMahon, and Tebow is stronger and can run better than McMahon, but McMahon just like Tebow have what you call football grit, and they both know how to get the Job done "WIN"
I have know doubt that George Halas would have jumped at the idea of having Tim Tebow as the starting QB for his Bears!
And Steve Young vs. Tim Tebow...lol...the 49ers made Steve Young into the player he became, Young could do nothing at Tampa Bay!
Tebow is stronger and faster than Steve Young, and Tebow has more wiil to win period!
How about this...for all of those guys you mentioned plus Terry Bradshaw, show me links to articles from when they were coming up where the main dialogue surrounding them/their scouting report was that they lacked passing ability, were more well suited to the Wildcat or Wishbone or Triple Option offense; or that a team would benefit from their ability only if they brought in specialized personnell which catered to their skill sets.

Just one link please...
Grizz

Fort Worth, TX

#25 Mar 22, 2012
I would have liked to see how Brady plays with these injuries, I know that priss would have been in the ICU at the hospital...lol

Tebow Seriously Hurt in Playoff Game

Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow suffered numerous injuries during Saturday night’s playoff game against the New England Patriots, including torn cartilage, a bruised lung and fluid in the cavity surrounding one of his lungs, reports ESPN.
Inconsistant Tim and Mark

Houston, TX

#26 Mar 22, 2012
What was his excuse the last three games of the season.....0-3...keep reaching....lmao....
Grizz

Fort Worth, TX

#27 Mar 22, 2012
TEBOW SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this...for all of those guys you mentioned plus Terry Bradshaw, show me links to articles from when they were coming up where the main dialogue surrounding them/their scouting report was that they lacked passing ability, were more well suited to the Wildcat or Wishbone or Triple Option offense; or that a team would benefit from their ability only if they brought in specialized personnell which catered to their skill sets.
Just one link please...
BYU was the only college that played a pro set offense in that day, Most of the BYU coaching staff did not want to use Young at the QB position either...lol
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#28 Mar 22, 2012
Grizz wrote:
I would have liked to see how Brady plays with these injuries, I know that priss would have been in the ICU at the hospital...lol
Tebow Seriously Hurt in Playoff Game
Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow suffered numerous injuries during Saturday night’s playoff game against the New England Patriots, including torn cartilage, a bruised lung and fluid in the cavity surrounding one of his lungs, reports ESPN.
The Passion of the Tebow
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#29 Mar 22, 2012
Grizz wrote:
<quoted text>
BYU was the only college that played a pro set offense in that day, Most of the BYU coaching staff did not want to use Young at the QB position either...lol
So no links I take it? lol....
Inconsistant Tim and Mark

Houston, TX

#30 Mar 22, 2012
You know when your team sucks at QB when you need two...one with noodle legs and one with a noodle arm...
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#31 Mar 22, 2012
Inconsistant Tim and Mark wrote:
You know when your team sucks at QB when you need two...one with noodle legs and one with a noodle arm...
To match the 123 lbs of ramen noodles Rex Ryan eats in a sitting.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#32 Mar 22, 2012
Grizz wrote:
I'm from the Provo, Utah area, and watch Jim McMahon and Steve Young Play, Mike Ditka did not want to draft McMahon, but George Halas over ruled...and Halas knows Football as good or better than any body, McMahon was a great college QB just like Tebow, minus a NCAA championship...lol...Tebow has a stronger arm than McMahon, Tebow throws a better spiral than McMahon, and Tebow is stronger and can run better than McMahon, but McMahon just like Tebow have what you call football grit, and they both know how to get the Job done "WIN"
I have know doubt that George Halas would have jumped at the idea of having Tim Tebow as the starting QB for his Bears!
And Steve Young vs. Tim Tebow...lol...the 49ers made Steve Young into the player he became, Young could do nothing at Tampa Bay!
Tebow is stronger and faster than Steve Young, and Tebow has more wiil to win period!
The bears have a long history of drafting pieces of crap at QB so you are right, they probably would have traded up to get Teblow. He's a bobby douglas reincarnate and he blew too
Tim Sanchez

Houston, TX

#33 Mar 22, 2012
TEBOW SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
To match the 123 lbs of ramen noodles Rex Ryan eats in a sitting.
Drop the "RA" and you have a Rex-Tebow Buffet.....
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#34 Mar 22, 2012
Tim Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop the "RA" and you have a Rex-Tebow Buffet.....
lmao....
george

United States

#35 Mar 22, 2012
he probably won't fit in to well,, he is a religious kid, don't think he's into the sexting thingy the Jets are famous for,, lots of nasties going on with that team,,, just saying,,, but I do like Tebow,, maybe he will improve the pr of the jets, its really not very good right now and could use some tebowing. :)
Mark Tebow

Houston, TX

#36 Mar 22, 2012
Yep...that about sums it up...Teblow is nothing but a PR clown....with a noodle arm....
Grizz

Fort Worth, TX

#37 Mar 22, 2012
TEBOW SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao....
Tebow will have sanchezs job before game 5...lmao
Tim Sanchez

Houston, TX

#38 Mar 22, 2012
That would be great...it would be like Sanchez was still playing then....inconsistant noodle arm....
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#39 Mar 22, 2012
TEBOW SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
To match the 123 lbs of ramen noodles Rex Ryan eats in a sitting.
Next big mystery for the Jets, would be...will Sanchez feel comfortable enough to come out to his coaches and teamates now......That love of Show Tunes, is usually a hint and a half....lol...
Grizz

Fort Worth, TX

#40 Mar 22, 2012
Any QB who is worried about the Back up QB taking his spot, isn't good enough to be a starter to begin with...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Broncos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) Apr 22 Raider PHARTS 359
News Peyton Manning inducted into Colorado Sports Ha... Apr 19 Fart Appointment 3
News Su'a Cravens brings fresh mind, body into reboo... Apr 3 GrudenFartSniff 2
News NFL great Peyton Manning will drive pace car at... Feb '18 With phartss 7
News Reuben Foster arrest: Girlfriend alleges 49ers ... Feb '18 Viking Seafarters 2
News Von Miller just wishes Broncos' final game mean... Dec '17 OaklandFartSniffers 2
News Way We Hear It: Don't rule out Denver Broncos t... Dec '17 Farting on Raiders 4