Miles Austin injury offers opportunities for Cowboys' young receivers

Aug 12, 2012 Full story: Dallas Morning News

Every few days Brandon George will rank how the five Cowboys wide receivers battling for the No.

Read more
Mike

Lewisville, TX

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Quite sick every stinking year except one year Austin is always hurt ... Then let's get a receiver that plays. He is a bad influence to Dez and Dez always hurt . No team should fear these whimsy receivers
Sh0wb0at

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 21, 2012
I hate to say it, but my BOYS really need to go and try to get a trade for Miles Austin. Who is hurt pretty much every season now since the contact and making him the number 1 receiver. Get someone who wants to play. I agree Dez has to extra hard to make a name for himself his getting injured as if he's the number 1 receiver. Austin is a bad influence on him.
CowboyFan

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Every few days Brandon George will rank...use soap...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Cowboys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many still chasing the NFL dream at veterans co... 12 hr Fake IP Land 3
News Now You See It: Non-profit helps boy meet Tony ... Mar 25 BradyBonerz 2
News Is Dallas Cowboys Defense Now Super Bowl-Caliber? Mar 20 The Landry Crap 2
News DeMarco Murray Thanks Dallas Cowboys Fans On Bi... Mar 20 Hooray4Murray 1
News Tony Romo On Jimmy Kimmel: 'I Do Not Like' The ... Mar 20 Fumbleina Romo 1
News Dallas Cowboys Re-Sign The Worst Defensive Tack... Mar 20 Colostomy Bag O T... 1
News Cowboys sign free-agent FB Ray Agnew, re-sign D... Mar 20 Abe Addison Hattin 1
More from around the web