Cleveland Browns OC Norv Turner final...

Cleveland Browns OC Norv Turner finally breaks the silence surrounding QB Brandon Weeden's future

There are 2 comments on the Man Bites Dawg story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Cleveland Browns OC Norv Turner finally breaks the silence surrounding QB Brandon Weeden's future. In it, Man Bites Dawg reports that:

By Daniel Wolf Editor-in-Chief This time during the 2012 NFL offseason, the talk was about what the Cleveland Browns would do at the quarterback position.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Man Bites Dawg.

54CLEVELAND

Zephyrhills, FL

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Brandon Weeden will not be the 2013 quarterback. The speculation is already starting about what alternatives the browns have. A report on FOX has a writer opinionating that the browns may be very interested in Arkansas' Tyler Wilson.
With regards to the uniforms, I love the gray. Use gray and orange and, if the brown has to be retained, use it only as a trim. The full brown jersey is stale and putrid.

Since: Aug 12

Lakewood, OH

#2 Jan 26, 2013
You said speculation and opinion while referencing other "reports." Those are not facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Browns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2012 NFL Free Agency: Cleveland Browns Join the... (Mar '12) Jul '16 For all the hatters 191
News Cleveland Browns Release Quarterback Johnny Man... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 6
Robert Griffin the Turd Apr '16 Cleveland Steemer 1
News Saints Add Veteran LB Craig Robertson, Re-sign ... Mar '16 dom 1
News Former Browns QB Johnny Manziel Could Face Crim... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 6
News Money sought for new Browns practice facility i... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 14
News In protective order, Johnny Manziel's ex says s... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 4
More from around the web