Teacher says she was fired by Catholic school for unwed pregnancy

An unmarried Catholic school teacher who said she was fired after telling her principal that she was pregnant is suing the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jan 1, 2013
you surprised by that ???what a dumb a$$ you need to get over it you got pregnant and not married then you knew the rule in a church run school..should have kept your legs closed ...go to work in the public school system they like idiots who get pregnant and aren't married..
The Duke of Hazard

Dayton, OH

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Gee! Fools gotta follow rules in Catholic schools! White or black, with the same contracts!
Flying Nun

Miami, FL

#3 Jan 2, 2013
But the male Catholic school teachers touching boys in the wrong places, they're kept.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Flying Nun wrote:
But the male Catholic school teachers touching boys in the wrong places, they're kept.
You can't have it both ways.
If you WANT the pedophiles eliminated then you have to eliminate the women who break the rules too.
She knew what she was doing. Now it's time to put on her big girl panties and face the consequences.
Jake Blues

Miami, FL

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't have it both ways.
If you WANT the pedophiles eliminated then you have to eliminate the women who break the rules too.
She knew what she was doing. Now it's time to put on her big girl panties and face the consequences.
Well then... I guess you're really up Shit Creek.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Jake Blues wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then... I guess you're really up Shit Creek.
Really? Don't know how you figure that.
Jake Blues

Miami, FL

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Don't know how you figure that.
I offered to help you... You refused to take our money. Then I said: I guess you're really up Shit Creek!
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Jake Blues wrote:
<quoted text>
I offered to help you... You refused to take our money. Then I said: I guess you're really up Shit Creek!
I have no idea what ou are talking about. I think youhave me confused with soneone else.
I don't need help. nobody has offered me money for anything.
Allan Bedillion

Dayton, OH

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Flying Nun wrote:
The government has made it very difficult to fire LGBTQ child molestors.

Firing them might generate a federal discrimination lawsuit because LGBTQ are government protected-class Diversity people.

An honest adult has to catch them red/brown-handed to make the charge stick.

Penn State couldn't fire Jerry Sandusky, although he was a LGBTQ child molestor.

Boy Scouts leaders have been more vigilant, because they know what happens when LGBTQ get near kids in positions of trust.

The Sandy Hook massacre of kids could have been prevented if authorities knew beforehand about the LGBTQ status of Adam Lanza.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Shocked
Elwood

Miami, FL

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Ow, you fat penguin!
The New Cool Warrior

Farmersville, OH

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Can't those folks take a joke? Did she say that global warming was a hoax? Do they whine or think it is fine if she denigrates or hates that religion of another kind? How odd, is government their real god?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers ride Antonio Brown to 27-17 victory ov... 5 hr 304redneck 1
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete... Dec 24 gary 2
Steelers Beat Bengals 42-21, Make AFC North a Race Dec 7 Pete 2
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season Nov '14 TNS 1
A Bengals player handed her the ball after scor... Nov '14 Brad 16
Lewis: Bengals didn't hide incident from law Nov '14 Wonderin 1
's Bengals Week Three Most Valuable Player Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 23
More from around the web