Matt Cassel Won't Call Himself a Ment...

Matt Cassel Won't Call Himself a Mentor to Teddy Bridgewater

There are 1 comment on the TheVikingAge story from May 24, 2014, titled Matt Cassel Won't Call Himself a Mentor to Teddy Bridgewater. In it, TheVikingAge reports that:

Dec 22, 2013; Cincinnati, OH, USA; Minnesota Vikings quarterback Matt Cassel passes the game in the first quarter of the game against the Cincinnati Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheVikingAge.

viking nation

Madera, CA

#1 May 24, 2014
Other then showing Bridgewater the basic needs. different defensive looks,, mechanics foot placement all of that the coaches handle & it sure shouldn't take a year to do this, After all he was pretty successful in college A team had to see something in their QB pick or they wouldn't have took him in the first round. I mean how bad is his mechanics if they think it's going to take a year or more like Aaron before they start him. IF his mechanics are that bad why did they use a first round pick on the guy to start with. See what im saying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers' defense looks forward to better commun... Apr 11 Raider Fart Sniff... 2
Starving Marvin Jan '18 Snakebit 1
News Will Football Survive?by Theodore Kupfer All th... Dec '17 Raider Farts More 8
Trade Andy Dalton ! Dec '17 MidWest Hipster 2
Andy Dalton crybaby (Nov '15) Dec '17 MidWest Hipster 3
News LSU Players in the NFL: Week 12 Nov '17 Fart Sniffing Rai... 2
News 5 Bengals give back at City Gospel Mission for ... Nov '17 Farted on raider 8