Packers sign veteran RB Benson

Aug 13, 2012 Full story: FOX23

Cedric Benson #32 of the Cincinnati Bengals carries the ball against the Cleveland Browns at Paul Brown Stadium on December 19, 2010 in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Read more
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Aug 14, 2012
He will be the situational fumbler when Sharon Gay-Rodg can't get them in the end-zone
Ross
#2 Aug 16, 2012
Since no one responded to your post, I will give you the great honor of listening to my input.
I have to agree with you on Benson. It boggles my mind, why we would cut one mediocre back who has played for us and knows our system inside and out for another mediocre back who doesn't have a clue and is fumble prone. All I can think, is maybe Ryan Grant had his way with one of the coaches daughters and things didn't go over to well when Daddy found about it. That is the only thing I can come up with for such a stupid move. As long as he scores the winning TD when we play Da Bears that will be ok with me.
Gay Rodgers?? I'm kind of a redneck who likes hunting, fishing, God, Guns, and God Bless The Late Great Ronald Reagan. I enjoy modifying my JD tractors into road trikes so I can go down to Wallyworld on Sundays and pick myself up a case of Hamms on sale. So you probably got an idea on how I feel about gays.
But I'll tell you what, I'd give anything to be Gay-Rod if I could hang around all his beautiful women and then have a good buddy like Ryan Braun to hang around with. Then looking forward to my 150-200 million contract would be kind of cool. So you have to admit, being ole gay-rod wouldn't really be all that bad, huh??
Later Good Buddy :-)
eric
#3 Aug 16, 2012
I do wonder why as well.IF Benson,why not Grant? Unless,the Packers think Benson is a bit bigger,stronger and less expensive and may be a bit better on those short yardage situations where he might be a bit more of a short yardage back then Grant,but, he also fumbles a bit more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ryan Mallett's Attitude A Positive For Houston ... Mar 20 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Jermaine Gresham visiting the Oakland Raiders o... Mar 12 TexasRaider 1
News Dalton in Pro Bowl for Rodgers Jan '15 Bradys Seed Number 1 6
News NFL Should Have Picked Teddy Bridgewater For Pr... Jan '15 Pro Balls 8
News 's Bengals Week Three Most Valuable Player (Sep '14) Jan '15 Gasman 25
News VikesCentric: The Vikings shouldn't draft Melvi... Jan '15 Guam Naval Farts 27
News Le'Veon Bell: I didn't expect to feel this well... Jan '15 Wings01 2
More from around the web