Cardinals Interested In Carson Palmer Pending Release?

Since the Raiders traded for Carson Palmer , he has not been what they had hoped at the position. Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Mar 26, 2013
yea, and reports say RAIDERS are interested in vince young to back up terrelle pryor.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#2 Mar 27, 2013
This is silliness. Trading or releasing Palmer for Matt Flynn, Vince Young or Fitzpatrick?

Ya, sure, and we are trading away Darren McFadden for ME. I will be the starting tailback with my 5.50 second 40 time.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Corran Horn wrote:
This is silliness. Trading or releasing Palmer for Matt Flynn, Vince Young or Fitzpatrick?
Ya, sure, and we are trading away Darren McFadden for ME. I will be the starting tailback with my 5.50 second 40 time.
(lol), HEY? can you break tackles and are you less injury prone? mckenzie don't care about speed! actually, i'm a liar. i read somewhere yesterday that he does like speed. probably just not on his team. but shure, give it a shot. who gains more yds? an injured (rb) or a slower (rb)?
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Mar 27, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>(lol), HEY? can you break tackles and are you less injury prone? mckenzie don't care about speed! actually, i'm a liar. i read somewhere yesterday that he does like speed. probably just not on his team. but shure, give it a shot. who gains more yds? an injured (rb) or a slower (rb)?
RAIDERS 2013!!!
I think McKenzie likes speed but prefers good football skills to go with it. This is a football team not a track team. He sees speed as a good asset to go with football skills...What good is a receiver with a 4.2 40 time that can't catch the football very well?

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#5 Mar 27, 2013
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think McKenzie likes speed but prefers good football skills to go with it. This is a football team not a track team. He sees speed as a good asset to go with football skills...What good is a receiver with a 4.2 40 time that can't catch the football very well?
hmmm, i wonder if he's going to pick up any speedy players? that will be interesting to watch. if i were him, i'd go for a speedy (cb).
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Freddy

Granger, IN

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Hire speedy people? Yes, when it comes time to load the moving van.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers Beat Bengals 42-21, Make AFC North a Race Dec 7 Pete 2
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season Nov 25 TNS 1
A Bengals player handed her the ball after scor... Nov 20 Brad 16
Lewis: Bengals didn't hide incident from law Nov 20 Wonderin 1
's Bengals Week Three Most Valuable Player Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 23
Brady back in form, Patriots beat Bengals 43-17 Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots: Sp... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
More from around the web