Vikings still doing their homework on free-agent receiver Jerome...

Apr 22, 2012 Full story: TwinCities

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Jerome Simpson against the Houston Texans during the third quarter of an NFL wild card playoff football game Saturday, Jan.

Full Story
rick

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Vikes havent had a go to reciever since moss was in minni...an i think the last four seasons have been what tHEy have been "" >HORRIBLE..And y?? Bcause of wr's like berrian..camerillo...and other would NOBODYS...vikes need to draft a go to guy like BLACKMON....GET IT??? it will open up our run game ..more likely to slow down the pass rush. Spread the d out and keep the the ball in our O's hands and gives us more scoring power..remember> vikes couldnt score last year?? Matt kalil is great ""but" he cant score points...and even with matt being there ts protect ponder or 'WEBB??:)..WHO CARES IF THERES NO 1 WHO CAN CATCH THE DAMN BALL......so / enuff said ....GO VIKINGS

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Avant said we had open receivers all over the field last season.Plus he said we can get OL anywhere and they weren't a problem in Minn.anyway.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#3 Apr 24, 2012
rick wrote:
Vikes havent had a go to reciever since moss was in minni...an i think the last four seasons have been what tHEy have been "" >HORRIBLE..And y?? Bcause of wr's like berrian..camerillo...and other would NOBODYS...vikes need to draft a go to guy like BLACKMON....GET IT??? it will open up our run game ..more likely to slow down the pass rush. Spread the d out and keep the the ball in our O's hands and gives us more scoring power..remember> vikes couldnt score last year?? Matt kalil is great ""but" he cant score points...and even with matt being there ts protect ponder or 'WEBB??:)..WHO CARES IF THERES NO 1 WHO CAN CATCH THE DAMN BALL......so / enuff said ....GO VIKINGS
He also said T.Jackson when with the Vikings would be a 10 year Pro bowl starter and get a 100 million contract,said it 5,000 times.He also had Brady Quinn going #2 over all in the 07 draft but hoped he dropped to Minn with the 7th pick.Said Greenway was a bust when we drafted him.Called Favre a colossal bust.Said Grossman would have Manning P.eat his dust,after Chi.beat Indy in the S.B. because Manning can't win the big one.Said Eli stinks.Claims himself to be a Guru.I have plenty more from the Guru stuff.ALL BAD,REAL BAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengals sign player so daughter gets health care Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 5
How much do the Jets' preseason results matter? Aug 22 Foot Fetish Coaching 1
Chiefs' Alex Smith doesn't want Andy Dalton's deal Aug '14 Fat Walrus Society 3
NFL Roundtable: Teddy Bridgewater vs. Johnny Ma... Jul '14 Spielman 9
Purify's NFL hopes takes a hit: Eureka native c... (Aug '08) Jul '14 ryan kerker 28
Matt Cassel Won't Call Himself a Mentor to Tedd... May '14 viking nation 1
Vikings Won't Trade Christian Ponder, Says Rick... May '14 Skol 6
•••
•••

Cincinnati Bengals People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••