Cincinnati Bengals Transaction Log

There are 1 comment on the Apr 14, 2012, Cincy Jungle story titled Cincinnati Bengals Transaction Log. In it, Cincy Jungle reports that:

With the amount of moves being made, especially recently, we decided to take our transaction chart and break it down differently, providing a chronological listing of the team's signings, trades, tenders and tags since the team's postseason exit against the Houston Texans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cincy Jungle.

keith425

Bellbrook, OH

#1 Apr 14, 2012
At first I thought here we go again, Peter King grinding his axe to cut on Mike Brown, But Maybe they're positioning them selves by building depth on team by signing back-up players at back-up wages. This will work if they have done diligence in the scouting department, and they have been working long hours preparing for the draft, and don't forget they added two more scouts for probably for this scenario. I guess the old saying, the proof is in the pudding,so we'll see. If I'am right all is right with Bengaldom, if I'am wrong, well remember the low attendance last year, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders: Signing Jermaine Gresham Now W... Apr 2 mike tirico 3
News Ryan Mallett's Attitude A Positive For Houston ... Mar '15 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Jermaine Gresham visiting the Oakland Raiders o... Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News Dalton in Pro Bowl for Rodgers Jan '15 Bradys Seed Number 1 6
News NFL Should Have Picked Teddy Bridgewater For Pr... Jan '15 Pro Balls 8
News 's Bengals Week Three Most Valuable Player (Sep '14) Jan '15 Gasman 25
News VikesCentric: The Vikings shouldn't draft Melvi... Jan '15 Guam Naval Farts 27
More from around the web