Vick steps into dog poo again

Full story: Edmonton Sun

After his sensational season last year where he resurrected his career and seemed to put his dog fighting scandal behind him, you'd think that Vick had completely stepped out of the shadows.
Comments
101 - 110 of 110 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2011
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

Andy Reid wrote:
I see you nuts are still at it
G-dub, are you out on parole already?
Kornback Rattler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

USA cox wrote:
You see, Mr Rattler, humans are supposed to be caring, decent, and humane. They are supposed to possess integrity, virtue, character, and assume responsibility for their actions.
You and I both know you possess non of those traits. Especially after what you posted about the young mother deserving to be killed. We all know you're unable to assume that responsibility.

The f88king ownage is undeniably epic
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know you possess non of those traits. Especially after what you posted about the young mother deserving to be killed.
Um, GAYback, have you absolutely no self respect? I think I already proved that you simply fabricate lies and can't back them up........even when you say you can by boasting that you're going to "provide links". Correct me if I'm wrong, GAYback, but didn't you recently, like a couple of hours ago, just post this?
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Should anyone who'd post that a young mother deserved to die while taking her kids trik or treating say any gawdayum thing about character integrity or morals? Og course not but that's exactly what YOU did on my hometown forum for no other reason but to be a f88king POS troll. You can deny this abhorent behavior till the cows come home but we both know thats what u did.
I always f88king knew what an absolute POS you were that olny proved it. Now you f88king POS "deny and ill provide the link".
Ypu have the f88king gaul to talk about character or morals is a bigger joke than you've been your entire bitter worthless life
Um, GAYback, I'm denying and you're not linking. Your fellow vick scrotumsuckers are starting to worry. You're not looking too good here. Your kind of in a jam here, GAYback, because there are no "links" are there? LMGDAO

One more thing, GAYback, when you are so pi/s\s/ed at me and you're veins are throbbing and you're throwing things around the room because, once again, I've made a GD fool out of you, wait a minute or two for your BP to go down before you post. Just look at the gibberish you posted above.

-"trik"
-"og"
-"olny"
-"ill" (instead of I'll)
-"abhorent" (two r's, GAYback)

Daggone, GAYback, steam must've been shooting out of your ears when you typed that.

Now, links GAYback. Not only I, but your fellow scrotumsuckers are waiting. You don't want to look like a moron, once again, in front of them do you?
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

Oh hell, I missed the funniest one.
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>Ypu have the f88king gaul to talk about character or morals is a bigger joke than you've been your entire bitter worthless life
I don't need any "gauls" to speak for me, GAYback, I can do that myself. LMGDAO

Damn, you must have been literally slamming your fists down on that keyboard. What the hell is "ypu"?

Links, GAYback, links. We're waiting! You don't want the "cows to come home" do you? LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

USA cox wrote:
Oh hell, I missed the funniest one.
<quoted text>
I don't need any "gauls" to speak for me, Mr Rattler, I can do that myself. LMGDAO
Damn, you must have been literally slamming your fists down on that keyboard. What the hell is "ypu"?
Links, USA cox, links. We're waiting! You don't want the "cows to come home" do you? LMGDAO
Just look at this maggot dance. LMGDAO!

Stay tuned for the "links".

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If burning jersey's means nothing then why did you want proof. Must have checked it out They tried to help Vick in Atl cause the owner put big bucks out on him thinking he was going to go somewhere --lot of money was invested in this guy and why Blank wants nothing to do with him--he must be paying him back cause he was in the hole for millions.
Come back after Vick falls on his face then we will talk.
Again, all talk, no proof. I just want to see one of you whiny little bitches back up what you say. And I guess you were confused by the facts just like the other Vick haters who are clueless. You failed to respond regarding the support for him. Also very typical.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

First, GAYback posts this:
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay tuned for the "links".
Then, his boyfriend, Jizz, posts this:
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, all talk, no proof. I just want to see one of you whiny little bitches back up what you say.
You see, GAYback, even your fellow scrotumgobblers are beginning to recognize you for what you are. LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
First, GAYback posts this:
<quoted text>
Then, his boyfriend, Jizz, posts this:
<quoted text>
You see, GAYback, even your fellow scrotumgobblers are beginning to recognize you for what you are. LMGDAO
Poor lil maggot has been trolling under so many different IDs that she can't seperate individual posters anymore.

Here let ole KBR help ya one more time..........

CON-vick-T = USA ROCKS = K0RNBACK RATTLER
Kornback Rattler = Kornback Rattler
USA R0CKS =?

Are you still gonna deny not knowing or posting in my hometown forum?

Careful how u answer cuz ole KBR has some tasty bait..........ahhhhhhh but that COXster luv him some "juicy" bait, don't ya?

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>

CON-vick-T = USA ROCKS = K0RNBACK RATTLER
Kornback Rattler = Kornback Rattler
USA R0CKS =?
LMGDAO

GAYback, I think you just may have overdosed on vick's nutsack fumes.

Who does GAYback Rattler =????????? GD, this is just too hilarious.
Kornback Rattler

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
GAYback, I think you just may have overdosed on vick's nutsack fumes.
Who does GAYback Rattler =????????? GD, this is just too hilarious.
Gayback Rattler = USA COX closted fantasies
Hell everyone knows that.
You ever wonder why all your "attempted" putdowns revolve around homosexuality?
I don't..........you're a flamer in denial....its clinical COXster absolutely clinical.
Now..........deny deny deny, hell you deny all your other actions

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Search the Cincinnati Bengals Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Roundtable: Teddy Bridgewater vs. Johnny Ma... Jul 24 Spielman 9
Purify's NFL hopes takes a hit: Eureka native c... (Aug '08) Jul 11 ryan kerker 28
Matt Cassel Won't Call Himself a Mentor to Tedd... May '14 viking nation 1
Vikings Won't Trade Christian Ponder, Says Rick... May '14 Skol 6
Dalton expects big deal from Bengals Apr '14 Tigerpoop 1
Andy Furman Fired From WLW (Nov '06) Apr '14 Paul42 22
Julian Edelman re-signs with New England Patriots Apr '14 He Hate Me 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••