Vick steps into dog poo again

Vick steps into dog poo again

There are 110 comments on the Edmonton Sun story from Aug 18, 2011, titled Vick steps into dog poo again. In it, Edmonton Sun reports that:

After his sensational season last year where he resurrected his career and seemed to put his dog fighting scandal behind him, you'd think that Vick had completely stepped out of the shadows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Edmonton Sun.

New York

Bronx, NY

#101 Sep 27, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>Idolizing anything is better than idolizing a loser, only a drunk such as New York would idolize a losing maggot such as yourself.
Pretty hypocritical since you idolize the biggest loser of all. No wait. You're the biggest loser of all, vick runs a very close second.
watch it happen

Brooksville, FL

#102 Sep 27, 2011
Michael Vick will take the Eagles to the Super Bowel this season.
Andy Reid

Cypress, TX

#103 Sep 27, 2011
At a minimum he should purchase me a Super Bowl ticket so we can both go and watch some other NFC team play in it. That was my back up play to the $100M.
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

#104 Sep 28, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty hypocritical since you idolize the biggest loser of all. No wait. You're the biggest loser of all, vick runs a very close second.
Poor thing is hitting the 750ml again. I hope you're sober.........."someday ".
New York

Bronx, NY

#105 Sep 29, 2011
watch it happen wrote:
Michael Vick will take the Eagles to the Super Bowel this season.
On crutches?
New York

Bronx, NY

#106 Sep 29, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing is hitting the 750ml again. I hope you're sober.........."someday ".
I hope you're normal someday.
Jeff

Charlotte, NC

#107 Sep 29, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the video of that ???? I watched the whole game and all they kept showing was the people in Vick's old Atlanta jerseys cheering for him. Funny how you idiots see the few protesters as being the majority. Just like you don't realize that 90% of the country either supports him, or doesn't care anymore because he's served his time and anyone with a brain realizes it's his right to play football. Aren't you tired of being a loser in this ?? It's going on, what, 3 years now ? All he's done is prove you people wrong every day since his release. Bitch all you like, but it's not going to change the fact that he's gone far and above what you wished for. All the bitching in the world won't change that.
That was only a few guys in his jersey. Vick has never had any support but convicts and those he paid for and few redneck drunks even very few players. He only in the past had one very famous person who tried for years to get him to turn his life around and he admitted to that and how he never wanted to hear it and this was before the news broke on his illegal activities. He is a mediocre QB and all he has is people watching him waiting for him to fall on his face.

I don't know of any pictures of the burning of Vick Jersey as it was written in a newspaper article--but now that you mention video think I will go and check out You Tube to see if someone put it there.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#108 Sep 30, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That was only a few guys in his jersey. Vick has never had any support but convicts and those he paid for and few redneck drunks even very few players. He only in the past had one very famous person who tried for years to get him to turn his life around and he admitted to that and how he never wanted to hear it and this was before the news broke on his illegal activities. He is a mediocre QB and all he has is people watching him waiting for him to fall on his face.
I don't know of any pictures of the burning of Vick Jersey as it was written in a newspaper article--but now that you mention video think I will go and check out You Tube to see if someone put it there.
Talk talk talk. Where's the proof ?
"Vick has never had any support but convicts and those he paid for"
Tony Dungy isn't getting paid. One of the most respected and influential people in the NFL.
"He only in the past had one very famous person who tried for years to get him to turn his life around"
What does having a famous person helping him to turn his life around have to do with anything I said ?
"He is a mediocre QB"
With a 100 million dollar contract. Must be GOOD to be mediocre.
By the way, I don't need to see a video of people burning jerseys. That proves NOTHING. People burned jerseys when McNabb got traded ON GOOD TERMS. That's just as much a ritual as it is about Vick.
Watch this video. It's even from '09 before a lot of people stopped caring. Note the guy 35 seconds in who says he's been there all morning and hasn't seen one anti-vick signs, and has seen more #7 Philly and Atlanta jerseys than ever before.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#109 Sep 30, 2011
Apparently the link in my last post was too long. Let's try again.
CON-vick-T

Virginia Beach, VA

#110 Sep 30, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony Dungy isn't getting paid. One of the most respected and influential people in the NFL.
"He only in the past had one very famous person who tried for years to get him to turn his life around"
What does having a famous person helping him to turn his life around have to do with anything I said ?
"He is a mediocre QB"
By the way, I don't need to see a video of people burning jerseys. That proves NOTHING. People burned jerseys when McNabb got traded ON GOOD TERMS. That's just as much a ritual as it is about Vick.
Watch this video. It's even from '09 before a lot of people stopped caring. Note the guy 35 seconds in who says he's been there all morning and hasn't seen one anti-vick signs, and has seen more #7 Philly and Atlanta jerseys than ever before.
Jizz, are you this into other men or do you just have a hardon for the dog killer? Keep this up and gayback rattler is going to be seeking you out.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#111 Sep 30, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizz, are you this into other men or do you just have a hardon for the dog killer? Keep this up and gayback rattler is going to be seeking you out.
Aww, did I confuse the little bitch by posting facts ?
Go make up a name, or Q DOG-up the forum if you're too bored.
Cavemanfarts

Cypress, TX

#113 Sep 30, 2011
Grr...angry bird defend Vick...likes his trouser snake...grr...angry bird club vick and eat snake...grr
Jeff

Charlotte, NC

#114 Sep 30, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
"He is a mediocre QB"
If burning jersey's means nothing then why did you want proof. Must have checked it out They tried to help Vick in Atl cause the owner put big bucks out on him thinking he was going to go somewhere --lot of money was invested in this guy and why Blank wants nothing to do with him--he must be paying him back cause he was in the hole for millions.

Come back after Vick falls on his face then we will talk.
Kornback Rattler

United States

#115 Sep 30, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If burning jersey's means nothing then why did you want proof. Must have checked it out They tried to help Vick in Atl cause the owner put big bucks out on him thinking he was going to go somewhere --lot of money was invested in this guy and why Blank wants nothing to do with him--he must be paying him back cause he was in the hole for millions.
Come back after Vick falls on his face then we will talk.
Yeah signing $100 million contract is failing. You f88king human/vick haters are entertaining to say the least
Andy Reid

Cypress, TX

#116 Sep 30, 2011
After watching Hanesworth, this will make the second $100M contract wasted. I should have spent that money on a better run defense and O-Line.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#117 Sep 30, 2011
I see upi nuts are still at it
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#118 Sep 30, 2011
I see you nuts are still at it
unfair

San Jose, CA

#120 Sep 30, 2011
he gets away with stuff just like chris brown or the dallas cowboys.
CON-vick-T

Virginia Beach, VA

#121 Sep 30, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, did I confuse the little bitch by posting facts ?
Jizz, those weren't facts, they were grunts of ecstasy while you were having a vick-gasm. Are you related to GAYback rattler?
CON-vick-T

Virginia Beach, VA

#122 Sep 30, 2011
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
You f88king human/vick haters are entertaining to say the least
Ah, you see, GAYback, that is where your logic becomes warped and demented. Detesting vick is worlds apart from hating humans, they are two entirely different things.

You see, GAYback, humans are supposed to be caring, decent, and humane. They are supposed to possess integrity, virtue, character, and assume responsibility for their actions. The dog killer knows nothing of those respectable traits. He killed, savaged, and tortured "innocent animals" and derived pleasure from it. If you call him anything relative to humans or humanity, call him what he is, an aberration.

Consider yourself schooled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bengals owner: Adam Jones deserves another chance Jun '17 pgh 1
News Broncos sign DB Chris Lewis-Harris, waive Taure... Jun '17 Broncos phartsz 2
News Roger Goodell addresses celebration rule change... May '17 Celebration phartt 2
News A Bengals player handed her the ball after scor... (Nov '14) Feb '17 Big Pigskin Phart 17
Noble effort by Hill (Dec '16) Dec '16 pgh 1
News Vontaze Burfict highlights Cincinnati Bengals' ... (Dec '15) Dec '16 pgh 19
Andy Dalton is Jon kitna in disguise (Sep '16) Nov '16 Snakebit 2
More from around the web