Cincinnati Bengals force 5 turnovers ...

Cincinnati Bengals force 5 turnovers in 34-13 rout of Philadelphia Eagles

There are 4 comments on the NOLA.com story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Cincinnati Bengals force 5 turnovers in 34-13 rout of Philadelphia Eagles. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

Now the Cincinnati Bengals can focus on that other Pennsylvania team. Andy Dalton threw a touchdown pass and ran for another score, an opportunistic defense forced five turnovers and Cincinnati beat the Philadelphia Eagles 34-13 on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

Fat Walrus

Miami, FL

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Hiring Bowles has really paid off. Next up, hire one of the cotton candy vendors in the stands to be the new OL coach.
Hector

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Dec 14, 2012
I remember when the Iggles were good and the Bengals were bad.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Fat Walrus wrote:
Hiring Bowles has really paid off. Next up, hire one of the cotton candy vendors in the stands to be the new OL coach.
I heard the janitor has the inside track on that job.
Wacky Races

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Gonna be a long winter in the land of 1776 & Cheesesteaks. Phillies tanked, the 76ers stink, Flyers might not drop the puck and/or gloves this season & poor Andy Reid is gonna be serenaded on December 31st not to "AULD LANG SYNE" but to "YOU'RE FIRED". At least you got The Big 5 (6 if you count Drexel) and Rocky Balboa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengals' Mike Nugent: Is He the Right Kicker? Jun '15 Suzuki4me 1
News Bengals defense trying to get up to speed in wo... Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Cincinnati Bengals Tight End C.J. Uzomah Has St... Jun '15 GingerBack 2
News Devon and Leah Still to be honored at ESPYS Jun '15 Bungals 1
News NFL Power Rankings: Top 5 Passing Combinations ... May '15 stewart scott 8
News Oakland Raiders: Signing Jermaine Gresham Now W... Apr '15 mike tirico 3
News Ryan Mallett's Attitude A Positive For Houston ... Mar '15 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web