John Skelton's Court Dispute

John Skelton's Court Dispute

There are 5 comments on the KVIA-TV El Paso story from May 30, 2013, titled John Skelton's Court Dispute. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

Burges High Alum John Skelton has made a name for himself in the NFL. In 2010, Skelton was a 5th round selection in the NFL Draft by the Arizona Cardinals, and is now with the Cincinnati Bengals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#1 May 30, 2013
This is one fine how-do-you-do. He knocks this chick up, leaves her high and dry, makes millions and millions and spends it on booze and broads and now his daughter is penniless. I hope that people will no longer consider him a role model after this debacle. He should be ashamed of himself and either wait until marriage or learn to use a rubber.
Memo Caballero

United States

#2 May 30, 2013
I still don't see what the problem is. I'm going to support him even more now. If that ho didn't want a baby she should have used the pill or aborted. She had it its hers now
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 May 31, 2013
He needs to pay up but the mother of the girl should have been more protective of her daughter and kept her on birth control until she was out of college. Blame is on both sides. John for having had sex unprotected and her for not saying no and using protection herself.
SocorroTxTranspl ant

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 Jun 1, 2013
Just add his name to the long list of "irresponsible/deadbeat Dads" of El Paso
Memo Caballero

United States

#5 Jun 3, 2013
So what's the latest on the mistake baby? Did she join The Fatherless Gang?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dalton, Prescott bring hot QB hands into Bengal... Oct 7 Go Blue Forever 1
Andy Dalton is Jon kitna in disguise Sep 25 Rick from Atown 1
News Where will Colin Kaepernick land in 2016? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Which QB Is Under More Pressure in 2013, Andy D... (May '13) Feb '16 Fart news 38
News A look at some memorable Super Bowl meltdowns (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Vontaze Burfict highlights Cincinnati Bengals' ... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 15
News Bengals coaching staff undergoes significant ch... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
More from around the web