Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader indicted for sexual relations with a minor

Full story: Examiner.com
A Kenton County grand jury has indicted Cincinnati Ben-Gals cheerleader Sarah Jones for allegedly having an inappropriate sexual relationship with a student while she was a teacher at Dixie Heights High School. Full Story
yuck

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 30, 2012
I know there are plenty of girls that are upstanding citizens that would love to be on the Cinti Ben gals team, yet we keep a child sexual abuser. I think the owners better get smart and take care of this horrible publicity because the coach wont. She must be put off the team until this is all settled. How terribly wrong this is for the other cheerleaders. A grand Jury does not arrest someone unless they have strong evidence. I am ashamed of what has been going on for years now, do something about this Coach. I thought reputable, educated and talented, mostly (young) women are on the team. Please stop this now. Teachers are supposed to be trusted educators that can be looked up to, what happened? I am sorry all this has taken place, but it is time to stop this.
isufoserius

Miami, FL

#2 Mar 30, 2012
When I was a high-schooler it was my dream to get "abused" by an NFL cheerleader. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalton in Pro Bowl for Rodgers Jan '15 Bradys Seed Number 1 6
NFL Should Have Picked Teddy Bridgewater For Pr... Jan '15 Pro Balls 8
's Bengals Week Three Most Valuable Player Jan '15 Gasman 25
VikesCentric: The Vikings shouldn't draft Melvi... Jan '15 Guam Naval Farts 27
Le'Veon Bell: I didn't expect to feel this well... Jan '15 Wings01 2
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete... Jan '15 Paul bleeds Purple 3
Steelers ride Antonio Brown to 27-17 victory ov... Dec '14 304redneck 1
More from around the web