Should the Oakland Raiders Part Ways With Carson Palmer?

Feb 8, 2013 Full story: Rant Sports 14

When the Oakland Raiders acquired Carson Palmer from the Cincinnati Bengals during the 2011 season, expectations were high as the organization believed he was the right answer at quarterback.

Full Story

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Feb 9, 2013
I like the open competition and start the better of the two. Personally I think Palmer will still be the starter, but if the offense seems to be struggling, then put in Pryor to see what he can do.
Norad

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2013
The question should be: Should the Bay Area part ways with the Oakland Raiders.

Some West Texas County

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Norad wrote:
The question should be: Should the Bay Area part ways with the Oakland Raiders.
The Raiders are like the only team on their side of the bay trying to stay in the bay area...The A's and Warriors have both talked about leaving.
Norad

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2013
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>The Raiders are like the only team on their side of the bay trying to stay in the bay area...The A's and Warriors have both talked about leaving.
The common denominator being: Who wants to be in Oakland.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Palmer

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Palmer is making too much to be a backup. I do think open competition is the way to go as far as who should start and Palmer should have to take a pay cut if he doesn't win the job

Since: Jan 13

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Norad wrote:
<quoted text>
The common denominator being: Who wants to be in Oakland.
Oakland is a beautiful city. Have u ever been? Or just going off what you see on T.V? Oakland is the Raiders n vise versa. Let me guess,your another one that fell off the Fruity Niners bandwagon???
Nick p

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2013
01TruRaider_Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Oakland is a beautiful city. Have u ever been? Or just going off what you see on T.V? Oakland is the Raiders n vise versa. Let me guess,your another one that fell off the Fruity Niners bandwagon???
yes I agree Oakland is awesome it's just some retard hater if ur not a fan why are you here idiot!!
raiderfaith

Linden, NC

#9 Feb 10, 2013
No

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Nope. Article writer is an idiot.

Tempe, AZ

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Should the NE Patriots cut Tom Brady???? He played well, but cost his team in the playoffs with 3 interceptions. CUT TOM BRADY!

Some West Texas County

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Corran Horn wrote:
Should the NE Patriots cut Tom Brady???? He played well, but cost his team in the playoffs with 3 interceptions. CUT TOM BRADY!
Should the Bronco's cut Peyton Manning? he pretty much cost the Broncos a chance to move on in the playoffs by taking a knee with a minute to go in regulation and play OT rather than go for the win?

Tempe, AZ

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Ya! You should cut your QB every single season you don't win a Super Bowl! That will teach those guys to win!
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Should the Bronco's cut Peyton Manning? he pretty much cost the Broncos a chance to move on in the playoffs by taking a knee with a minute to go in regulation and play OT rather than go for the win?
bill wayne

San Bruno, CA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Terrelle pryor PERIOD!! Carson palmer cost us 4 games with his blind interceptions. Pryor is fast just needs to work on his cannon because his balls are floating in the air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bengals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete... Fri gary 1
Steelers Beat Bengals 42-21, Make AFC North a Race Dec 7 Pete 2
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season Nov 25 TNS 1
A Bengals player handed her the ball after scor... Nov 20 Brad 16
Lewis: Bengals didn't hide incident from law Nov '14 Wonderin 1
's Bengals Week Three Most Valuable Player Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 23
Brady back in form, Patriots beat Bengals 43-17 Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
More from around the web