Is Alex Brown Done In Chicago?

Posted in the Chicago Bears Forum

EBF

“All Bears All The Time”

Since: Sep 08

Chicago

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Rumor mills are churning and Sports Radio stations are scrambling to find out if defensive end Alex Brown's nine year stint with the Chicago Bears has come to an end. Brown, a star from the University of Florida, was drafted by Chicago in 2002 and has been a solid performer and great teammate. With the free agent signing of sackmaster Julius Peppers coupled with Brown slated to be paid five million in 2010, the writing appears to suggest the rumor may be true. If so, Bears fans will remember the former Gator for his excellent run stuffing ability, his love for the Bears and their fans, and his wonderful smile. With any luck, the story is just offseason banter and Alex will team with Peppers to smash offenses and terrorize quaterbacks. If Brown does leave the Chi, his fans will be forced to watch him do his famous "Gator Chomp" for some other lucky team. Say it aint so Angelo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) 18 hr Buy a Bowel 130
Vikings waive Ot J'Marcus Webb 19 hr Diarrhea Waive 2
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 19 hr Taint Shield 4
Report: Bears likely to fire Trestman 21 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
Bears GM Phil Emery 'disappointed, upset' by Aa... Tue Tanked Johnson 1
Marc Trestman on loss to Lions: 'I'm looking in... Tue Tanked Johnson 2
Brees's Saints march past Bears Tue Bears fan 2
More from around the web