Troy Aikman rips Cowboys fans

Troy Aikman rips Cowboys fans

There are 6 comments on the WUSA-TV Washington story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Troy Aikman rips Cowboys fans. In it, WUSA-TV Washington reports that:

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman during the 1999 season. Aikman, now a Fox analyst, says Dallas fans were never fully committed to the team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA-TV Washington.

jgu

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2012
I am a long time fan since tom landry years I am from Texas move to California I see a lot of people that are fans I would be excited just to see a cowboy game don't care about the stadium it self I agree with troy people are spoiled back then I used to see fans go crazy come on fans be true to our cowboys cheer hard for them as I do when I see them on t.v that my kids look at me with confused faces when I cheer my lungs out go cowboys!!!!
Losers

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Your kids look at you confused because they don't understand why you cheer for these losers. Then they laugh at you.
Booth Gas

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Troy Aikman rips farts...Joe Buck Sniffs them...
Arlingtons Team

Miami, FL

#4 Oct 15, 2012
JoeFuck and BoyAikman make a cute broadcasting couple.
Cowboy fan

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Dallas fans were never fully committed to the team...much like Romo...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#6 Oct 18, 2012
They interviewed Romo before drafting him.
GM Jerry asked: "Do you see yourself as a Cowboy?"
Romo said he only saw himself as a Rump Ranger
That was good enough for GM Jerry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illinois Democrats Say Don't Trust Trump To Sof... Aug 23 Wildchild 1
News Bears hit road to practice with Patriots Aug 15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News QB Jay Cutler has only taken the Bears to posts... Aug 15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kevin White Comments on Perception of Jay Cutler Aug 15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 9:08 a.m.Bears offseason ... Jul '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Woman Pumping Gas Shot In Leg During Robbery At... Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web