Raiders made best offer

Full story: NFL 16
We were told Jared Allen was willing to retire rather than continue his career at a compensation level he felt to be beneath him. Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Mar 26, 2014
(LOL), didn't want to play for mckenzie!
RAIDERS 2014!!!

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#2 Mar 27, 2014
i think jared allen just preferred to play in the midwest cause he turned down seattle too
Reggie McWTF

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2014
Schaub scared him away.

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#4 Mar 27, 2014
We will win more games this year (hopefully LOL) and next year players will view the Raiders --maybe not as a SB contender--but at least as a playoff caliber team and more young, talented free agents will be willing to come to Oakland.....and prolly for a little less money than they would have this year.

It's a rebuilding thang!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#5 Mar 27, 2014
well first of all they say jared allen wanted to be close to his girlfriend. cause after all, RAIDERS did offer more money.
second of all, i believe RAIDERS made the offer before schaub. but still, no (qb) at the time.
third. this year is no longer about rebuilding. it's about SAVE YOUR JOB!(lol).
i still find it interesting that RAIDERS did make an offer. a offer none of us knew about. and a bigger offer than anyone?. so credit to that. it kind of makes me wonder if there is an offer for alex mack out there that we don't know of? maybe a last moment thing before the draft or during? hopeful but i doubt it. but? we need it better than a rookie (ot)_ "experience".
jared allen did not want to play for mckenzie! maybe it's not true but it sounds logical. ALLL THAT MONEY and he said no! it's a shame. i really wanted j allen here. but it's understandable why he chose to elsewhere. he knows RAIDERS have no direction right now. this year is about hit or miss.
RAIDERS 2014!!!
Captain Canada

Brandon, Canada

#6 Mar 27, 2014
Definitely had his reasons .... revenge on the Vikings twice a year? If I'm Allen I'm taking whatever Seattle offered and trying to get a ring.
Reggie McWTF

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2014
Schaub/Raiders - March 21, 2014.

Allen/Bears - March 26, 2014

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#8 Mar 27, 2014
Captain Canada wrote:
Definitely had his reasons .... revenge on the Vikings twice a year? If I'm Allen I'm taking whatever Seattle offered and trying to get a ring.
i think the deal there captain was that he may have been only used sparingly or share his position. but still, closer to a ring. but, he's still close to a ring with his new girlfriend cuntler.
RAIDERS 2014!!!
Reggie McWTF

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2014
That's what it boils down too. Allen's agent said Schaub looks terrible in a dress, go to the Bears

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#10 Mar 27, 2014
Reggie McWTF wrote:
Schaub/Raiders - March 21, 2014.
Allen/Bears - March 26, 2014
wondering when the "offer" was made not the trade.
RAIDERS 2014!!!
Reggie McWTF

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2014
It kind of doesnt matter though. The "aggressive" offer was there when they signed Schaub before Allen chose the Bears instead while thinking of how sexy Cuntler looked in a dress.
He Hate Me

Denver, CO

#12 Mar 27, 2014
Gay Bastard Allen liked the thought of walking down Rush St, arm in arm with Cuntler with their love chains proudly swinging back and forth from their pierced nipples
Reggie McWTF

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2014
He Hate Me wrote:
...with their love chains proudly swinging back and forth from their pierced nipples
While wearing nothing but shower thongs too I bet.

Allen isn't the smartest player anyway. I mean the clown left KC (a loser) and went to the Vikes (another loser). Now he gets to hang with VaJay-Jay in Chi-Town.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#14 Mar 27, 2014
He Hate Me wrote:
Gay Bastard Allen liked the thought of walking down Rush St, arm in arm with Cuntler with their love chains proudly swinging back and forth from their pierced nipples
and,,, you like that? or you're upset? or jealous?
RAIDERS 2014!!!
RaiderFaith

Whitakers, NC

#15 Mar 27, 2014
He didn't go to Seattle because they told him they wanted him as a situational player. Not an every down player. But its no secret bears are closer to an SB run than we are. If I am a betting man, that was the reason.
Jim Mora

Denver, CO

#16 Mar 28, 2014
RF-
Talking Bears and Raiders in the SB is lunacy. Then again it would be a blast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings' Captain Munnerlyn laments missed inter... Nov 18 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Fire Trestman, Bench Cutler and Thank God for t... Nov 13 Bobby Douglas 17
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) Nov 11 Tony 121
Former Vikings Orlando Thomas dies Nov 10 40for60 2
Bears destroyed by Packers Nov 10 Ted 3
Why The Vikings/Bears Game Is On CBS and Not on... Nov 10 Rick 6
Three Shot In Englewood Nov 7 Frank 4

Chicago Bears People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE