Why Lovie Smith Needs to Leave the Chicago Bears Offense to Mike Martz

Mar 27, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport

Mike Martz knows how to run an offense. Lovie Smith does not. And while some recent comments may be much ado about nothing, they could also signal Lovie's insecurity rearing its ugly head again.

Full Story

EBF

“All Bears All The Time”

Since: Sep 08

Chicago

#1 Mar 27, 2010
Lovie needs to leave...period. Back when he first came to the Bears, I was skeptical because of his rough camp that led to so many hamstring injuries, but he he had winning teams in 05 and 06, and when a coach takes a team to the Bowl, he deserves the benefit if the doubt. Three years sans the playoffs and a host of ridiculous comments and gaffes have taken away any hope of Lovie being head coach material. Still, if the offseason moves work out, and Cutler proves he's the real deal, Lovie, Jerry, and Ted will be rewarded like royalty. I just want the Bears to win, no matter how it happens. This is my dream scenario; we win it all in 2010, Lovie slides into the Cowboys head coaching job after they fail again, and the Bears turn into a dynasty for years to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex assault case gets 49er cut 2 hr Kaeperdivots 3
The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler 2 hr Re turbaned to Feet 4
What do the Bears do with Jay Cutler moving for... 3 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vikings waive Ot J'Marcus Webb 3 hr Those Stains 4
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) Wed Buy a Bowel 130
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side Wed Taint Shield 4
Report: Bears likely to fire Trestman Wed Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web