Leave Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones alon...

Leave Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones alone about his flip phone

There are 2 comments on the CNet News story from Oct 7, 2013, titled Leave Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones alone about his flip phone. In it, CNet News reports that:

This fact came to Twitter's attention thanks to a screenshot from Sunday's game posted by user Cork Gaines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNet News.

1DaBread22

Hockessin, DE

#1 Oct 7, 2013
My comment is about the defense put it back to the 3-4 We are getting crushed not letting our OLB's cover the slot guys wake up jerry n see what ur fans are seeing the offense is doing it now change the D scheme b4 it's to late
Miles Austin

Cypress, TX

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Yeah we all blame the defense for Romo choking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will they ship these to the states? Nov '16 aliceruby187 1
News What to watch for: Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota ... Nov '16 Purple Faithful 21
News Randall Cobb, Clay Matthews questionable for Pa... Oct '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Brian Hoyer deserves to start for Bears over Ja... Oct '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Bears-Packers Capsule Oct '16 Cutler uses Vagisil 2
News Fan in gorilla suit runs on field during Lions-... Oct '16 Trading Places 1
News It's Time the Chicago Bears Move On from Jay Cu... Sep '16 Cypress Gradens 4
More from around the web