Chicago Bears: Daryl Smith Would Be a Mere Band-Aid

There are 1 comment on the Mar 21, 2013, rantsports.com story titled Chicago Bears: Daryl Smith Would Be a Mere Band-Aid. In it, rantsports.com reports that:

A day after the Chicago Bears released the face of their franchise in Brian Urlacher , questions remain on what the plan is to attempt on replacing him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at rantsports.com.

stuckinwisconsin

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2013
You really think this is a unique revelation of some sort???? This move can be seen a mile away along with kyle bosworth. This new bears staff is already sooooo predictable with saints garbage and jaguar trash. We are also dealing with Emery's separation anxiety from the afc west......I am sure besides cheifs rejects.....they will go after michael huff too......but there is yet one more of tuckers boys from jac.....he is a young db...I forgot his name. But hey at least we don't have kc's problems where reid is gathering another 4-12 dream team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-UH star Peters signs with Bears (Feb '08) 6 min Kelly 5
News Favre's No. 4 to be retired Thanksgiving night Sat david 13
News Nine Wounded In Thursday Shootings Apr 17 tom wingo 2
News Fatal Tornado Victim's Dog Found, Alive Apr 13 Torboner Shelter 1
News So the Bears Are Stuck with Cutler, Now What? Apr 7 Go Blue Forever 3
News Report: Bears interested in Marcus Mariota, cou... Apr 7 Go Blue Forever 1
News Now That Has to Hurt Apr 6 Clamwear 1
More from around the web