Bears beat Raiders 34-26 in exhibition game

Aug 24, 2013 Full story: WHIO 25

Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears look ready to start the season. The Oakland Raiders look ready for a quarterback controversy.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Bear's have much better players....Sadly, Oakland seem's forever in decline.....

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Aug 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Bear's have much better players....Sadly, Oakland seem's forever in decline.....
YEA THEY DO! all the teams in the nfl have a better team. even the "so called" lowest jags, probably have a better team than we do. it sucks! and they say mckenzie knows how to pick them! and not even that, he's cheap as hell! but wants the best. but settles for second best to start a team!
RAIDERS of 2013!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 25, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>YEA THEY DO! all the teams in the nfl have a better team. even the "so called" lowest jags, probably have a better team than we do. it sucks! and they say mckenzie knows how to pick them! and not even that, he's cheap as hell! but wants the best. but settles for second best to start a team!
RAIDERS of 2013!!!
Still playing at rundown, Oakland-Alemeda....wish one of those silicon valley billionaires would buy the team and hire Bill Parcells as President....Same as the last years of Al Davis.....

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#4 Aug 25, 2013
YEA, i had more hopes of mark davis to make this team a traditional tough team. so far, he's failed. "so far"! but a slow start to repair and to continue the tradition is gone. this team has no RAIDER heart. the only thing that has a heart are the fans. mark davis has a RAIDER heart as well. only, he didn't have much connection with the nfl and "probably" started on the wrong way of doing business even if it was advised. can't say it won't be fixed, but when they meant a "long haul"? they probably meant it. problem is, and i said it before, patience is gonna run thin! RAIDER nation tried to be patient with the "new era RAIDERS", but it's wearing down pretty fast. THAT'S WHERE, mark davis will start to show his RAIDER blood.
RAIDERS OF 2013!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Still playing at rundown, Oakland-Alemeda....wish one of those silicon valley billionaires would buy the team and hire Bill Parcells as President....Same as the last years of Al Davis.....
well, i prfer L.A., i'm a so,cal. guy, and i wouldn't mind them moving back to los angeles, "business wise". because i know the market is there, i know the business is there and i know the fans are there. mark, knows the deal is there! he knows he doesn't want to move. moving sucks! and i don't mind if they try to work out the deal with or out of oakland section. just because of their "originality name". thing is, the city has to work on a deal to keep them there and there is no support. i hope they get a deal elsewhere there while they negotiate for "hopefully a new stadium"! even if they get their lousy 50,200 seating stadium. what the hell do i care! i rarely go to any games there anymore anyways. but business wise? i still say the market is there in los angeles. many people don't like it cause they don't care for los angeles and i understand them. but if oakland don't support the stay in oakland. they may just move back to so.cal those were his fathers wishes to do business in los angeles. so, mark davis may just follow his dad's wishes, his dream to have a new stadium with expensive suits. you can tell al davis did not want to go back to oakland. but, they welcomed him with more promises that were promised before he left there in the first place only to be in the same shhh hole. but, oh well. mark is going to do what's best for the team whether it's oakland or los angeles or somewhere in a city where some of you may RAIDER fans live?. i don't really care. i was just looking and talking for the RAIDERS best interest business wise!
RAIDERS OF 2013!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 25, 2013
You are right about going to games anymore....Here in S.Florida i went to many Dolphins games, especially when they played Raiders or Bears....Even went to many Orange Bowl games...But now, with the HDTV and all the new gear, i prefer to stay home anymore....no hassle, no lines at the john or frig...lol...Plus, NFL's Redzone has changed the rules....Sure hope the Raiders find better days....

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
You are right about going to games anymore....Here in S.Florida i went to many Dolphins games, especially when they played Raiders or Bears....Even went to many Orange Bowl games...But now, with the HDTV and all the new gear, i prefer to stay home anymore....no hassle, no lines at the john or frig...lol...Plus, NFL's Redzone has changed the rules....Sure hope the Raiders find better days....
YEA, no lie! t.v. has taken over. when i lived in so,cal. i went to practically every game. but today? i live far. the comfort of the home or watching with friends or at a football bar, sometimes takes the hassles and the expense and time of going to the game. lucky are those who go and still got the energy and time to go. i'm done for the most part (LOL). think a lot of those fans in oakland have the time anymore? television is even at hand! maybe that's where loss of ticket sales have gone?
haven't talked to you in a long time blue.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 25, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>YEA, no lie! t.v. has taken over. when i lived in so,cal. i went to practically every game. but today? i live far. the comfort of the home or watching with friends or at a football bar, sometimes takes the hassles and the expense and time of going to the game. lucky are those who go and still got the energy and time to go. i'm done for the most part (LOL). think a lot of those fans in oakland have the time anymore? television is even at hand! maybe that's where loss of ticket sales have gone?
haven't talked to you in a long time blue.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Check this out, too....the older i get, the less wound up i get about my teams(Bears,Raiders, Michigan Wolverines) winning....Sure, i would always like them to win, but it's just not the end all, be all anymore....Just prefer good games now....

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Check this out, too....the older i get, the less wound up i get about my teams(Bears,Raiders, Michigan Wolverines) winning....Sure, i would always like them to win, but it's just not the end all, be all anymore....Just prefer good games now....
yea no i know, i hear ya. well, i'm passionate every season for my team, but of course, "me personally"? i didn't take my AL DAVIS,(rest in peace) passing away very well. and i definitely am not taking the mckezie deal well at all.'as you can tell" (lol) but i'm still hopeful. it's just that, all this non winning, i can handle. what i can't handle is the heart of the RAIDERS is gone! so now, to me, it almost seems like, just football. maybe im just getting old. i notice i have lost interest as well. it's just not the same anymore. maybe goodell took the football away from the RAIDERS and the nfl? a lot of change in rules for the safety of the fotball world. don't know! but, there's still a few cool people here that you can chat with and still enjoy your football. at least, that's the way i still feel i enjoy football. GO RAIDERS, BEARS, and whoever is cool to be here!
RAIDEERS 2013!!!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#10 Aug 26, 2013
Ya, i drank 18 bud light's at a buffalo wild wings and made my girlfriend drive me home. Al passing was really crappy. But that Texans game was quite memorable despite the booze.
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>yea no i know, i hear ya. well, i'm passionate every season for my team, but of course, "me personally"? i didn't take my AL DAVIS,(rest in peace) passing away very well. and i definitely am not taking the mckezie deal well at all.'as you can tell" (lol) but i'm still hopeful. it's just that, all this non winning, i can handle. what i can't handle is the heart of the RAIDERS is gone! so now, to me, it almost seems like, just football. maybe im just getting old. i notice i have lost interest as well. it's just not the same anymore. maybe goodell took the football away from the RAIDERS and the nfl? a lot of change in rules for the safety of the fotball world. don't know! but, there's still a few cool people here that you can chat with and still enjoy your football. at least, that's the way i still feel i enjoy football. GO RAIDERS, BEARS, and whoever is cool to be here!
RAIDEERS 2013!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 26, 2013
I think, growing up close to the Chicago Cubs, kinda prepared me for the lean years for all my teams...lol...
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#12 Aug 26, 2013
Corran Horn wrote:
Ya, i drank 18 bud light's at a buffalo wild wings and made my girlfriend drive me home. Al passing was really crappy. But that Texans game was quite memorable despite the booze.
<quoted text>
Yeah but the bet was to drink a beer for each point the Bears scored before the Raiders did....
SO DRINK UP!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#13 Aug 26, 2013
I wish homey. That would mean i could time travel and see the future of other games. ARE YOU A TIME TRAVELER CUZ I AM MOFO
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but the bet was to drink a beer for each point the Bears scored before the Raiders did....
SO DRINK UP!!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#14 Aug 26, 2013
Corran Horn wrote:
I wish homey. That would mean i could time travel and see the future of other games. ARE YOU A TIME TRAVELER CUZ I AM MOFO
<quoted text>
My one time this year I get to talk smack. I know Cuntler will only have eyes for B-Marsh once the real bullets start flying

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#15 Aug 26, 2013
and bush!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#16 Aug 26, 2013
Thats like complaining your girlfriend wants to tongue you balls TOO OFTEN.
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>My one time this year I get to talk smack. I know Cuntler will only have eyes for B-Marsh once the real bullets start flying

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#17 Aug 26, 2013
Corran Horn wrote:
Thats like complaining your girlfriend wants to tongue you balls TOO OFTEN.
<quoted text>
oh,(lol), i thought that comment was for bush and cuntler.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#18 Aug 26, 2013
anyways, the replay of the bears at RAIDER game will air again tuesday at 10am or 1pm et. for those who missed the game.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#19 Aug 26, 2013
on nfl network!
RAIDERS 2013!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Aug 26, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
and bush!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
...Dolphins ran him too many times, between the tackles...hope the Raiders are smarter....He's one of those illusions sometimes, like Ted Ginn.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call 59 min Real Fart 2
Are the Chicago Bears Right to Hand Offense to ... Wed Go Blue Forever 5
In His Toughest Test, Cutler Stands Tall as Bea... Sep 15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Chicago Bears' Biggest Preseason Disappointment... Sep 9 Flatulence Fred 7
Will Bears defense be ready when the bell rings? Sep 9 Spielman 14
How the Chicago Bears Defense Can Shut Down Buf... Sep 8 Fat Chix luv Brats 4
NFC North: Chicago Bears stumble at home; Minne... Sep 8 Spielman 6
•••
•••

Chicago Bears People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••