Yes! Mel Kiper's 2014 Big Board is out

Full story: ESPN

We're still hashing through the results of the 2013 NFL draft. Mel Kiper Jr.? He's already produced his first Big Board for the 2014 affair .
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 12, 2013

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Teddy Bridgewater, Clemson's Tajh Boyd and Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel.

Other than the QB position we can play with anybody so the odds of us having a record to draft one great QB's is null.

Bridgewater has the highest grade I have EVER given a QB going into the NFL. Higher than Newton, RG3, Luck. That says something.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Avant wrote:
Teddy Bridgewater, Clemson's Tajh Boyd and Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel.
Other than the QB position we can play with anybody so the odds of us having a record to draft one great QB's is null.
has the highest grade I have EVER given a QB going into the NFL. Higher than Newton, RG3, Luck. That says something.
I agree I think Bridgewateris a good player but needs some improvements like his arm strength & technique but over all he has good accuracy & consistency. I was reading he thinks of his self as kind of a Vince Young when he was at Texas.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Harry and Lloyd having another dumb conversation about how they have no opinion but just regurgitate whatever Mel Kiper said.

One is still clueless the other is clueless and a liar.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Stubby wrote:
Harry and Lloyd having another dumb conversation about how they have no opinion but just regurgitate whatever Mel Kiper said.
One is still clueless the other is clueless and a liar.
Stubby are you feeling left out, Did you have a bad day or is your site slow Stubby. I guess facebook & Google don't have anything to worry about lol I see you had to come here to read something interesting I guess you had to see what the real football juckies are talking about. You know the ones into stats & the players & knows better then to pick MLB when you have a guy on the roster thats just as good. always some jurk has got to butt in & talk smack... you can't just talk.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Go polish your fake medals ezg.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Chicago Bears Forum right now

Search the Chicago Bears Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the Chicago Bears Right to Hand Offense to ... 10 hr David Payne 1
Chicago Bears Training Camp is officially Open 19 hr Cyfarts 3
Former Bears player Idonije headed to Geneva Ba... 19 hr Jason Prometheus 2
Bears, Packers Fans Fight Over Football And Gra... Jul 25 40for60 8
Bears DE Washington arrested Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
What are the Bears getting with Adrian Wilson? Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Jermon Bushrod Days until Chicago Bears season ... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••