Will Tony Romo be the Dallas Cowboys' Starting QB in Week 6?

Sep 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

The similarities will be almost eerie when the Dallas Cowboys meet the Chicago Bears in Week 4 of the NFL season on Monday Night Football.

Comments
121 - 131 of 131 Comments Last updated Nov 10, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Michael Irvin

United States

#127 Nov 4, 2012
Looks like the Cowboys suck.
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#128 Nov 4, 2012
Christmas wish list. JJ please fire Jason Garrett at the end of the season, and hire Sean Payton as the new head coach before New Orleans resigns him. The Cowboys never should have let Payton go.
Cowboy fan

United States

#129 Nov 5, 2012
8-8 is the season...good job, this team stinks....
Tony

North Charleston, SC

#130 Nov 5, 2012
OMG! Not another year, not another week of wondering if they will pull off a win, not another missed it by -that much. I am and alway be a cowboys fan. From back in the day. But now I there needs to be a clear and decisive change for the the team.
Blue and silver

North Charleston, SC

#131 Nov 5, 2012
My Christmas list would included picking up Logan Thomas out of Virginia Tech. Quarterback. Sorry Romo, stats on paper is on thing but game time there needs to be win results.
Fed up blk man

Kenosha, WI

#132 Nov 5, 2012
Killertreys wrote:
Romo is a joke!
Co-sign
GDawg

United States

#133 Nov 6, 2012
cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Go to a Houston Texan forum where your comments may be welcome. Or let me come back and say the Houston Texan's suck!
Romo has had 5 plus seasons and has 1 play-off game to show for it UGLY ! Since when have owners decided to say screw the fans I am in it for the money = Jerry Jones that is exactly what he is showing us the fans of the Cowboys . By keeping Romo as the QB HE HAS SHOWN THAT VERY WELL .Romo is nothing more than a back-up QB period !!!!Any other owner would have canned Romo 2 -3 years ago . What an owner huh idiot JERRY JONES .
GDawg

United States

#134 Nov 6, 2012
Romo has had 5 plus seasons and has 1 play-off game to show for it UGLY ! Since when have owners decided to say screw the fans I am in it for the money = Jerry Jones that is exactly what he is showing us the fans of the Cowboys . By keeping Romo as the QB HE HAS SHOWN THAT VERY WELL .Romo is nothing more than a back-up QB period !!!!Any other owner would have canned Romo 2 -3 years ago . What an owner huh idiot JERRY JONES .
Cowboy fan

United States

#135 Nov 6, 2012
We should blame the equipment manager next for Romo's INTs....
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#136 Nov 10, 2012
GDawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Romo has always and forever be considered a "backup" qb at most, but what other options do the Cowboys have at this point. Orton certainly was a failure at Chicago, and isn't the long term answer. Until they draft the next Aikman, they will continue to struggle. Everything begins at the qb position!
jVoice of Reality

Inman, SC

#137 Nov 10, 2012
Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Romo has always and forever be considered a "backup" qb at most, but what other options do the Cowboys have at this point. Orton certainly was a failure at Chicago, and isn't the long term answer. Until they draft the next Aikman, they will continue to struggle. Everything begins at the qb position!
I am in no way a Cowboy fan, however, Jerry Jones needs to fire Jason Garrett before they give up on Romo. If you bench Romo do you really think that Orton is the one to ride in and defend the star? I can not understand why every week Garrett ties Romo's hands and only in the fourth quarter do they let him be the gun slinger that so much seems to fit his style. When I think of Romo I also think of Brett Favre, there was another QB who was tough as crap, could win you some games with his arm and Gun Slinger style, the only down side is that both of them also will cost you some games with this same attitude. All this being said, Garrett is the first one who has to go, he has NO plan to improve the Cowboys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbes: Green Bay Packers fans are the best Fri Spielman 24
Chicago Bears' Biggest Preseason Disappointment... Aug 28 Flatulence Fred 2
Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... Aug 26 Spielman 2
bears fan Aug 24 Thomas 1
Chicago Bears vs Seattle Seahawks: Top 5 Player... Aug 22 Istanbullchit 4
Are the Chicago Bears Right to Hand Offense to ... Aug 20 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Jacksonville Jaguars Best and Worst Case Scenar... Aug 19 Laughing Bear Fan 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000