Will Tony Romo be the Dallas Cowboys' Starting QB in Week 6?

Sep 27, 2012 Full story: Rant Sports 131

The similarities will be almost eerie when the Dallas Cowboys meet the Chicago Bears in Week 4 of the NFL season on Monday Night Football.

Full Story

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#105 Oct 24, 2012
Poor demarcus ware he deserves team success
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#106 Oct 25, 2012
First, they need to demote Garrett to Offensive coordinater and hire a real head coach. He is no more ready to be a head coach than Wade Phillips was. Second, they need to draft a qb in the 2013 draft, third, the need to acquire OL and DE lineman in free agency, and fourth, they need a true safety, and last, they need to switch back to a 4-3 defensive scheme, which won them multiple Super Bowls. The 3-4 defense just is not working.

g

Location hidden

#107 Oct 25, 2012
Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
First, they need to demote Garrett to Offensive coordinater and hire a real head coach. He is no more ready to be a head coach than Wade Phillips was. Second, they need to draft a qb in the 2013 draft, third, the need to acquire OL and DE lineman in free agency, and fourth, they need a true safety, and last, they need to switch back to a 4-3 defensive scheme, which won them multiple Super Bowls. The 3-4 defense just is not working.

g
The defense is dam good no?
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#108 Oct 26, 2012
SundayGravy wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense is dam good no?
Look what Seattle and Chicago running backs did to them. They can't sack the qb or stop the run. Next will be Ahmad Bradshaw of the Giants.

Location hidden

#109 Oct 26, 2012
Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Look what Seattle and Chicago running backs did to them. They can't sack the qb or stop the run. Next will be Ahmad Bradshaw of the Giants.
When your -7 in turnovers and leaving offenses good field position in those games cant fault d as much as o.. I hate dallas but i think they d is pretty good there problem is coaching discipline they are never ready for situations and too many bonehead mistakes in critical spots
Jimmy

United States

#110 Oct 26, 2012
Jessethatsme wrote:
As long as orton is backup he will
Yep
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#111 Oct 26, 2012
SundayGravy wrote:
<quoted text>
When your -7 in turnovers and leaving offenses good field position in those games cant fault d as much as o.. I hate dallas but i think they d is pretty good there problem is coaching discipline they are never ready for situations and too many bonehead mistakes in critical spots
I cannot argue with your comment. Cowboys defense has kept them in many games. Blame goes to head coach, and Romo. Garrett should only be either the head coach or offensive co-ordinator, not both, or else get another head coach or offensive co-ordinator.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#112 Oct 26, 2012
True, they need to start using different plays, trick plays
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#113 Oct 26, 2012
dfireman419 wrote:
True, they need to start using different plays, trick plays
Trix are for kids.

Location hidden

#114 Oct 27, 2012
Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot argue with your comment. Cowboys defense has kept them in many games. Blame goes to head coach, and Romo. Garrett should only be either the head coach or offensive co-ordinator, not both, or else get another head coach or offensive co-ordinator.
And gm
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#115 Oct 27, 2012
SundayGravy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Parcells and Wade Phillips couldn't do anything with this bunch. Garrett certainly can't. The only coach Dallas has ever had with any gumption was Jimmy Johnson. He would cut a player after 2 fumbles. He sat players on the bench for false starts. He never allowed players to just play for a salary. It is like some teachers. They either have control of their class or they don't. Garrett doesn't!

Location hidden

#116 Oct 27, 2012
Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Parcells and Wade Phillips couldn't do anything with this bunch. Garrett certainly can't. The only coach Dallas has ever had with any gumption was Jimmy Johnson. He would cut a player after 2 fumbles. He sat players on the bench for false starts. He never allowed players to just play for a salary. It is like some teachers. They either have control of their class or they don't. Garrett doesn't!
Dallas clowns
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#118 Oct 31, 2012
SundayGravy wrote:
<quoted text>
And gm
Sorry but that will not ever happen because of the billions JJ has in his franchise and his stadium. Never look for anyone to own the Cowboys if their name does not end in Jones.
Also, don't be surprised for JJ to even coach the team. He is just like the Raider's old coach, Al Davis. He will die along with the franchise.
Cowboy fan

United States

#119 Nov 1, 2012
This team s a joke...
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#121 Nov 1, 2012
Cowboy fan wrote:
This team s a joke...
This Houston fan has never been anything but negative toward the Cowboys. Why not offer something constructive for a change, or why are your comments even relevant to true Cowboy fans? Your comments are always dumb to everyone reading this forum.
Cowboy fan

United States

#122 Nov 2, 2012
You are right...we should all be positive while watching Romo throw 4 and 5 INTS a game...while losing....
Rosey Shades

Miami, FL

#123 Nov 2, 2012
The level of unobjective delusion one has is not indicative of one's true fandom.
Cowboy fan

United States

#124 Nov 2, 2012
We should all post on here how great the Cowboys are...while we watch Romo throw 4 and 5 INTs....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#125 Nov 2, 2012
Rosey Shades wrote:
The level of unobjective delusion one has is not indicative of one's true fandom.
The rosiness of their fan's palms is the true indicator of their commitment. That and as long as the number of weeks living in Mom's basement exceeds their IQ shows their football inteligence
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#126 Nov 2, 2012
Rosey Shades wrote:
That sounds like an Obama quote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Shot, One Fatally, During Avalon Park Hom... 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
Report: Chicago Bears trying to shop WR Brandon... 13 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
Third Suspect Charged In Armed Robbery, Shootin... Mar 2 Mensan Criminals 1
Chicago Region Sees Rise In Anti-Islamic Sentim... Feb 27 BradyBonerGames 7
Mike Ditka gets at least 1 write-in vote in Chi... Feb 26 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Bears' Fox, GM noncommittal on Cutler Feb 26 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Why the Bears Absolutely Must Retain Lance Briggs Feb 24 bearsfan 1
More from around the web