Report: Brandon Marshall needs hip surgery

Jan 15, 2013 Full story: MSNBC 8

It's unclear whether the looming procedure will keep Marshall from playing in the Pro Bowl.

Full Story
Mary May T

Scranton, PA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Hopefully, Brandon Marshall’s surgery will be successful. The doctors as well as the patients should however make sure that the medical device to be used is safe unlike the defective DePuy Hip Replacement device of Johnson&Johnson. It has already affected a number of patients. Seek medical advice for more information or you may visit http://www.depuysettlements.com
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Nice Trade MkCasket. u suk
Airheads

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Marshhead could be given SuperHips, he would still drop passes.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Airheads wrote:
Marshhead could be given SuperHips, he would still drop passes.
Maybe he'll get a bionic vagina
Leon

Amarillo, TX

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he'll get a bionic vagina
Are you all even bears fans???
Bella

San Jose, CA

#6 Feb 15, 2013
I surely want to see him play again after he recovers from surgery. I read at pages like http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/13/02/p... that some devices used in hip replacement surgeries may work but may also gradually cause complications. I hope that he won't experience this and that he recovers fast as I wouldn't want to watch the Bears without him.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#7 Feb 19, 2013
I hear those mobility scooters go pretty fast
Loupert U

Scranton, PA

#8 Apr 13, 2013
Too bad, this might affect his career. Although most surgeries performed are successful, It here are still several complaints with regards to the prosthesis. I have read somewhere at depuypinnaclelawsuit. com that there running or jumping is not good for the new joint. I think Marshall needs to think this through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trojans in the NFL: Reggie Bush contributes in ... 26 min Adrian Peterson 1
Chicago Bears Rumors: Trading Jay Cutler To Ten... 59 min Farting Astronaut... 2
Sex assault case gets 49er cut 4 hr Cyturds 8
Former Middle School Tutor Charged With Child P... Dec 19 Farts and Hairy C... 2
Vikings waive Ot J'Marcus Webb Dec 18 Waived Farter 6
The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler Dec 18 Re turbaned to Feet 4
What do the Bears do with Jay Cutler moving for... Dec 18 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web