JaMarcus Russell to Chicago? Don't Be...

JaMarcus Russell to Chicago? Don't Bet On It

There are 2 comments on the NBC Chicago story from Apr 10, 2013, titled JaMarcus Russell to Chicago? Don't Bet On It. In it, NBC Chicago reports that:

NOVEMBER 22: JaMarcus Russell #2 of the Oakland Raiders looks on from the bench against the Cincinnati Bengals during an NFL game at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on November 22, 2009 in Oakland, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Chicago.

Since: Mar 13

San Leandro, CA

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Iwould like to give the Bears my support but my brain still works. Whoever drempt this idea up needs to have his head examined!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Any team that signs this bum is just dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears-Packers Capsule Oct 20 Cutler uses Vagisil 2
News Fan in gorilla suit runs on field during Lions-... Oct 3 Trading Places 1
News It's Time the Chicago Bears Move On from Jay Cu... Sep 22 Cypress Gradens 4
News Sprained thumb could leave struggling Bears wit... Sep '16 Tanked Johnson 1
News Cutler sees big potential for Bears offense as ... Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News QB Jay Cutler has only taken the Bears to posts... Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Illinois Democrats Say Don't Trust Trump To Sof... Aug '16 Wildchild 1
More from around the web