Former Minnesota Vikings Teammate Say...

Former Minnesota Vikings Teammate Says Jared Allen Doesn't Like Chicago

There are 5 comments on the Rant Sports story from Mar 27, 2014, titled Former Minnesota Vikings Teammate Says Jared Allen Doesn't Like Chicago. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

Jared Allen made waves on Wednesday when he agreed to a four-year deal with the Chicago Bears .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

He Hate Me

Denver, CO

#1 Mar 27, 2014
But he loves Minnesota right? He's going to miss the purple spandex clad chain-smoking drunk toothless fatties that roam around there

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 29, 2014
He Hate Me wrote:
But he loves Minnesota right? He's going to miss the purple spandex clad chain-smoking drunk toothless fatties that roam around there
Glad Seattle didn't sign him , he's too old and on the wrong end of his career .

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#3 Mar 30, 2014
He Hate Me wrote:
You must be referring to the Chicago scum who move to Minnesota for the welfare.
Spielman

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2014
I will miss Allen's little sack dance he did on the field and under my desk.
He Hate Me

Denver, CO

#5 Mar 31, 2014
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be referring to the Chicago scum who move to Minnesota for the welfare.
Minnesota Welfare? Lefse? Lutefisk? Pickled Herring? and an underpass with your name on it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illinois Democrats Say Don't Trust Trump To Sof... Tue Wildchild 1
News Bears hit road to practice with Patriots Aug 15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News QB Jay Cutler has only taken the Bears to posts... Aug 15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kevin White Comments on Perception of Jay Cutler Aug 15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 9:08 a.m.Bears offseason ... Jul '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Woman Pumping Gas Shot In Leg During Robbery At... Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web