Chicago Bears: Devin Hester Should No Longer Be in Team's Plans

Jan 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

The Chicago Bears are embarking on a new era in their storied history following the firing of Lovie Smith and the subsequent hiring of Marc is sure to bring a new philosophy and culture to a team that has started very strong the last two seasons, only to falter late and miss the playoffs.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
w c cole

Lyons, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

i am so sick of hearing about how devin hester should be let go and or traded or what ever. the guy still has alot left. man, blame it on our former coach.you take a player from what he is best at and try to turn him into somethng he.s not. they should keep him at k/r p/r and make some trick plays for him,something like a slash stewart type of thing. he deserves to play as a bear .
Leon

Hereford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

w c cole wrote:
i am so sick of hearing about how devin hester should be let go and or traded or what ever. the guy still has alot left. man, blame it on our former coach.you take a player from what he is best at and try to turn him into somethng he.s not. they should keep him at k/r p/r and make some trick plays for him,something like a slash stewart type of thing. he deserves to play as a bear .
This is the f-ing problem. It not about if he deserves to be a bear or not. Our past offensive coridinators have designed plays for Hester. He was drafted a cb in a defensive minded system. Once he showed his skills as a punt returner and also kick, the Hester experiment began. Smaller receivers such as desean, mike Wallace, etc. those receivers are what Hester should be producing like speed and quickness. Half of the time Hester looks lost. I totally appreciate Hester's contribution to our team, but if he doesn't fit Trestman should send his planning on retiring ass on his way

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Bears Discussions

Search the Chicago Bears Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bears, Packers Fans Fight Over Football And Gra... Jul 13 40for60 1
Bears DE Washington arrested Jun 25 Laughing Bear Fan 1
What are the Bears getting with Adrian Wilson? Jun 25 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Jermon Bushrod Days until Chicago Bears season ... Jun 25 Laughing Bear Fan 1
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) May '14 Kaptain Kosar 80
Kevin Butler Not Happy His Son was Released by ... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... May '14 bill4544 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••