Vikings Still Have Chance At Henry Melton

Mar 17, 2014 Full story: TheVikingAge

Oct 1, 2012; Arlington, TX, USA; Chicago Bears defensive tackle Henry Melton sacks Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo during the first quarter at Cowboys Stadium.

Full Story
viking nation

Madera, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Would be nice to have him on the team but theres still that law suit with him biting some bar owner. Some people gets P/O when they hear that last call :)
Schwarzkopf

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2014
Speaking of lawsuits, is there one for posing as a real war vet medal recipient?
Retardan

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 18, 2014
Schwarzkopf wrote:
Speaking of lawsuits, is there one for posing as a real war vet medal recipient?
I'd imagine the penalty is even stiffer than that for posing as an 180Q Mensan with personal ties to the NFL.
West Coast Dictionary

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2014
Retardan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd imagine the penalty is even stiffer than that for posing as an 180Q Mensan with personal ties to the NFL.
180Q Mensan:(noun) to have an extreme infatuation with male genitalia while quoting biblical verses.
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 Mar 18, 2014
The Vikes always have 2 chances with free agents: slim and none

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex assault case gets 49er cut Sat TNS Diarrhea Rants 6
Former Middle School Tutor Charged With Child P... Dec 19 Farts and Hairy C... 2
Vikings waive Ot J'Marcus Webb Dec 18 Waived Farter 6
The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler Dec 18 Re turbaned to Feet 4
What do the Bears do with Jay Cutler moving for... Dec 18 Laughing Bear Fan 1
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) Dec 17 Buy a Bowel 130
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side Dec 17 Taint Shield 4
More from around the web