New York Jets Potential Free Agent: I...

New York Jets Potential Free Agent: Israel Idonije

There are 3 comments on the thejetpress.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled New York Jets Potential Free Agent: Israel Idonije. In it, thejetpress.com reports that:

Feb 21, 2013; Indianapolis, IN, USA; New York Jets coach Rex Ryan speaks at a press conference during the 2013 NFL Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thejetpress.com.

stuckinwisconsin

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Oh..no....you guys don't want him....he is not that good....in fact spread the word please....so that no other nfl team wants him, and we can re_sign him cheaply. Thanks for your support in thiss matter.
George

Newark, NJ

#2 Mar 25, 2013
I would like to see the jets resign Braylon Edwards SAFETY dwan Landry and LB victor butler
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Israel Idonije?
From Scarsdale?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should the Bears handle Martellus Bennett? 12 hr Fart news 2
News Bears chairman George McCaskey addresses Ray Mc... 13 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) May 30 tom wingo 170
News Ex-UH star Peters signs with Bears (Feb '08) May 29 tom wingo 8
News NFL: Ray McDonald's Arrest Calls for Policy Change May 29 tom wingo 4
News Ray McDonald arrested for protective-order viol... May 29 Tanked Johnson 1
News Favre's No. 4 to be retired Thanksgiving night Apr '15 david 13
More from around the web