Bradford, Cutler and Foles all lost t...

Bradford, Cutler and Foles all lost to injury

There are 6 comments on the Northern Michigan News story from Oct 21, 2013, titled Bradford, Cutler and Foles all lost to injury. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

But it wasn't just the quarterbacks who got hurt. Green Bay tight end Jermichael Finley, Tampa Bay running back Doug Martin, Denver cornerback Champ Bailey and Indianapolis wide receiver Reggie Wayne also went down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

Reggie4-2

West Babylon, NY

#1 Oct 21, 2013
the downward spiral continues for da cubbies- bye cutless. hate to see bradford hurt again he could be a real good qb if he could stay healthy
Reggie4-2

West Babylon, NY

#2 Oct 21, 2013
I believe bradford can be one hell of a quarterback if his o line would protect him better hes just getting his butt beat up way to many times has to learn to scramble a bit more his line isnt that good to hold back the rushes. He proved in college he has the tools just has to move around more.
eric

Verona, WI

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Very true.I like the kid as well. Who knows how long Cutler is out for but his backup did a pretty darn good job,granted it was Washington, and Forte had a nice game in the 2nd half,but, Chicago had 48 yards in the 1st half before Cutler got injured and they nearly Tripled that in the 3rd quarter ( granted Washington prob. didnt game plan for McCown,but,still) Cutler sucks,so maybe its a blessing to a point,if Chicago sees McCown is a decent qb and if he played well,who knows,Cutler in a contract year has to prove hes the man worthy of a monster deal and we all seen how it goes. A kick return for a TD,INT return,Chicago needed 10 yards for 14 pts,Cutler led them to 48 yards TOTAL until he got injured so who knows.but Chicago hasnt been able to beat a winning team the past few seasons,YES< they beat Cin,that was also in week 1 AND they got put into position on a BS personal foul at the end of the 1st half,which put them into a long FG range ( margin of victory) AND after CIN stopped them late,another BS Personal Foul call,allowed CHi to ice the game or they could have very well lost to Cin as well. its when you play someone sometimes,,NO WAY Chi beats Cin now
DEWY

Marshfield, WI

#4 Oct 22, 2013
Cutler hurt good for the team? The others hurt from tems around the nfl.Is that good for there teams? But yet packers players hurt that is devasting. Funny how two sided want it both ways you can be and still are. Part of the reason I seldom comment .
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Oct 22, 2013
DEWY wrote:
Cutler hurt good for the team? The others hurt from tems around the nfl.Is that good for there teams? But yet packers players hurt that is devasting. Funny how two sided want it both ways you can be and still are. Part of the reason I seldom comment .
Cutler doesn't suck and it's not good for any team to lose it's starting QB. And don't judge us all based upon one person. I hope every player in the NFL recovers quickly from their injuries. However, not every player contributes equally to team success. Teams losing QBs (not named Christian Ponder) have more to make up than most.

As far as Packer players getting njured, some of us take that in stride without "drama queening" that up. Every team has injuries and every team needs to survive those injuries. I feel that the Packers are the same as every other team. Packer player's injuries aren't special.
DEWY

Marshfield, WI

#6 Oct 23, 2013
Could not agree more. Good to see you do still comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers lead, in game highlighted by weird noise Jan 1 Abrahammock Regions 1
News ICYMI in NFL: At site of cancer treatment, KC's... Dec '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Panthers vs Falcons Injury Update: Remmers to S... Oct '16 Cry Baby Leveled 1
What state do the Carolina panthers represent? (Dec '06) Jun '16 OlCarolinaboy 15
News Cam Newton, Rob Gronkowski to headline new Nick... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Romanowski apologizes for tweet about Cam Newton (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Hillary and Huma invite cameras to catch them g... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 14
More from around the web