Panthers Get 5th Straight Win, Beat 4...

Panthers Get 5th Straight Win, Beat 49ers 10-9

There are 8 comments on the KOLO-TV Reno story from Nov 10, 2013, titled Panthers Get 5th Straight Win, Beat 49ers 10-9. In it, KOLO-TV Reno reports that:

Drayton Florence's interception in the final minute sealed a 10-9 victory for Carolina on Sunday to snap the San Francisco 49ers' five-game winning streak and give the Panthers their fifth straight win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLO-TV Reno.

Fantasy Junkie

Leechburg, PA

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Big win for Cam and company! Their D looked amazing. Anyone into fantasy check this out I won $2500 last weekend, you can play for free or real money!

https://www.fanduel.com/...
j helms

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Panthers defensive line was strong as heck-everyone did their job pretty good. Those 2 second sideline pass's were not in works for some reason, that would free-ed up some other plays.
Fantasy Island

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2013
Fantasy Junkie wrote:
check this out I won $2500 last weekend, you can play for free or real money!
https://www.fanduel.com/...
...FART...
Heroin Junkie

Miami, FL

#4 Nov 13, 2013
*****BELCH******
j helms

Hayward, CA

#5 Nov 17, 2013
Heroin Junkie wrote:
*****BELCH******
This is what I was worried about and did not want to say anything about--colin's "wind-up" or his "delivery" is way to slow--right before he release's the ball--the saints reaching up and are blocking his pass's!!
j helms

Hayward, CA

#6 Nov 18, 2013
I can not remember a game in when pass interference was not called in the end zone!!!??????? San fran was the better team---the brooks penalty was iffy if not correct.
j helms

Albany, CA

#7 Nov 24, 2013
man the cards are crushing the colts--looks the wildcard is going to be a tough cookie.
j helms

Berkeley, CA

#8 Nov 25, 2013
And the colts beat the 9ers !!!! That means any "tie" would go the other way in the panthers or cards favor for the wildcard spot, which means ,the niners have to be one game ahead the win column of the cards or panthers for the wildcard spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex assault case gets 49er cut (Dec '14) Aug 8 Fart news 17
News Jay Mohr agrees with Adrian Peterson Jun '15 Spielman 1
News Panthers host 100 youth football moms to disc... May '15 Carolina Perverts 1
Carolina Panthers dropped the ball drafting Sha... May '15 lakerman4567 1
News Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy suspended 10 g... Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Since 2012, DE Greg Hardy has 27 sacks in 32 ga... Apr '15 Brady Chub Club 1
Will Cam Newton Win A Title? Apr '15 lakerman4567 1
More from around the web