Panthers Blown Out at Home Despite Fo...

Panthers Blown Out at Home Despite Four Bears Turnovers

There are 8 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 10, 2010, titled Panthers Blown Out at Home Despite Four Bears Turnovers. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Julius Peppers batted the screen pass in the air, darted to the side and made a diving interception at the line of scrimmage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Since: Aug 10

Greensboro, NC

#1 Oct 10, 2010
I think I cried a little bit inside. This has been the worst Season ever! I won't be surprised if we're unable to retain our star plays such as Deangelo or Steve Smith next season.
HighPointMan

High Point, NC

#2 Oct 10, 2010
Bill Cowher or Jon Gruden. It's that simple Jerry!
Kevin

Richmond, VA

#3 Oct 10, 2010
Woohoo! Go Bears! I so enjoyed watching this game and the fans booing the very player that last year they worshiped and suddenly calling him "lazy" he didn't look too lazy to me sounds like cry baby Panther fans sour grapes to me. I knew Collins wouldn't be good for us today though the mans a joke and can see why he's rarely been a starter.
david w

High Point, NC

#4 Oct 11, 2010
and why would Bill Cowher leave his job at Cbs to coach this team?We need players and playmakers.
Beth

Eden, NC

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Did anyone else notice the constant grin on Pepper's face? He quite enjoyed himself, and I don't blame him. Also, did you hear Fox's post-game interview? When asked what changes need to be made, John Fox said, "We are what we are." When asked who would play quarterback next game, he said, "It doesn't matter." Wow!
Da Bears 2010

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Oct 11, 2010
Kevin wrote:
Woohoo! Go Bears! I so enjoyed watching this game and the fans booing the very player that last year they worshiped and suddenly calling him "lazy" he didn't look too lazy to me sounds like cry baby Panther fans sour grapes to me. I knew Collins wouldn't be good for us today though the mans a joke and can see why he's rarely been a starter.
I think that ends the Todd Collins era in Chicago, that guy flat out blows.
Bulldog3

Glenmont, NY

#8 Oct 11, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>I think that ends the Todd Collins era in Chicago, that guy flat out blows.
I agree. They wanted a veteran back-up and in typical Bears fashion they got the cheapest one available. The thing I dont understand is why nobody including the Bears ever picked up Jeff Garcia. The guy plays hard and does well wherever he goes. I heard hes playing in some arena league. Thats where Collins should be , but he would stink there too!!
Da Bears 2010

Schaumburg, IL

#9 Oct 12, 2010
Bulldog3 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. They wanted a veteran back-up and in typical Bears fashion they got the cheapest one available. The thing I dont understand is why nobody including the Bears ever picked up Jeff Garcia. The guy plays hard and does well wherever he goes. I heard hes playing in some arena league. Thats where Collins should be , but he would stink there too!!
I have no clue why Garcia isnt playing somewhere. There is a bunch of teams that could use a Jeff Garcia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers lead, in game highlighted by weird noise Jan 1 Abrahammock Regions 1
News ICYMI in NFL: At site of cancer treatment, KC's... Dec '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Panthers vs Falcons Injury Update: Remmers to S... Oct '16 Cry Baby Leveled 1
What state do the Carolina panthers represent? (Dec '06) Jun '16 OlCarolinaboy 15
News Cam Newton, Rob Gronkowski to headline new Nick... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Romanowski apologizes for tweet about Cam Newton (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Hillary and Huma invite cameras to catch them g... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 14
More from around the web