5 Top Candidates to Replace Ron River...

5 Top Candidates to Replace Ron Rivera as Panthers Coach

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Dec 31, 2012, titled 5 Top Candidates to Replace Ron Rivera as Panthers Coach. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Writer's note: No official statement has been made about Ron Rivera's job status in Carolina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Harry Horton

Albertson, NC

#1 Dec 31, 2012
The next sixty days is the significant point for the Carolina Panthers, because Ron Rivera will go through the over view process, assessing the past season. Personally I think he should be given a five year contract, the panthers did appear fairly strong in their performance through the season, with the 30-20 win over Atalnata and the 31 - 7 victory over San Diego as two shining points in the season, as well as the total manhandling of the Bears in Chicago back in the first half of the season, when Chicago was 5-1 or 6-1 at that point in the season. However the next big issue: Do the Panthers stay in Charlotte or do they move to Los Angeles. Will this issue pop up here in the winter months? There is no statement made by the Carolina panthers that they will remain and be present in Charlotte for seasons to come. That question needs to be resolved here in early January 2013 and I am surprised no one in the sports media have pressed that simple issue for need of more clarification with the Carolina Panthers management. The Carolina Panthers official site lists their official song: Sweet Caroline. Maybe with the Ron Rivera status issue and the question whether Carolina will go to Los Angelels or not, The official song for the Panthers these days ought to be: "Should I stay or Should I go" by the Clash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys may be backing off Hardy extension talk Nov 23 Fart news 2
News Cowboys DE Hardy proclaims innocence in Twitter... Nov 11 Fart news 2
Carolina Panthers dropped the ball drafting Sha... (May '15) Oct '15 Farts 2
What state do the Carolina panthers represent? (Dec '06) Oct '15 New logo 7
News Texans start 0-2 after 24-17 loss to the Panthers Sep '15 Farting OBrien 1
News Trade For Kevin Norwood Shows Carolina Panthers... Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Sex assault case gets 49er cut (Dec '14) Aug '15 Fart news 17
More from around the web