Panthers rookie admits he had marijua...

Panthers rookie admits he had marijuana in car

There are 3 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Nov 8, 2011, titled Panthers rookie admits he had marijuana in car. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

Panthers rookie linebacker Lawrence Wilson, cited last week for speeding and possession of marijuana, said he made “stupid mistake” last week and hopes to learn from it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

Jeff

Charlotte, NC

#1 Nov 9, 2011
Can't believe the Panthers did not give this guy a chance. Must be the new coach. Not a way to win fans. Really harsh treatment. Back to their sporting of favoritism.

Typical NFL behavior--they only keep and accept seasoned proven criminals who do time.
big pimpin

Toledo, OH

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Jeff wrote:
Can't believe the Panthers did not give this guy a chance. Must be the new coach. Not a way to win fans. Really harsh treatment. Back to their sporting of favoritism.

Typical NFL behavior--they only keep and accept seasoned proven criminals who do time.
Keep him on the practice squad this year, and see if he really learned his lesson for next year. My option
Jointfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2011
Smoke it up...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jerry Jones, Hall of Fame group meet Pope Franc... Jun 21 Hall phart 2
News Redskins' Josh Norman rips Cowboys' Dez Bryant ... May '17 JoshPharts 2
News Panthers re-sign Mario Addison to 3-year contract Feb '17 AnimalPhartx 4
News Panthers take notice but will `talk with our pads' (Jan '06) Feb '17 NoticePharts 2
News Panthers lead, in game highlighted by weird noise (Jan '17) Jan '17 Abrahammock Regions 1
News ICYMI in NFL: At site of cancer treatment, KC's... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Panthers vs Falcons Injury Update: Remmers to S... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Cry Baby Leveled 1
More from around the web