Carolina Panthers Position Group Grades

Oct 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CatCrave

Oct 13, 2013; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Members of the Carolina Panthers special teams line up against the Minnesota Vikings for a punt wearing pink to commemorate Breast Cancer Awareness Month at Mall of America Field at H.H.H. Metrodome.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 23, 2013
Harry Horton

Albertson, NC

#1 Oct 14, 2013
The 35 -10 victory over the Vikings continues the unusual qulaity of the Carolina Panthers. IF one looked beyond the win and loss column from last year, and if the Panthers could have mustered 8 to 10 more points in their losing game, they would be around a 13-3 record team. Possibly a superbowl contender. Yet the 2013 seasons starts the same way. Seattle was adjudeged a superbowl contender, and could only squeak a 5 point victory over the Panthers 12 - 7 at season's start. Buffalo barely pulled out the last second touchdown over the Panthers with a 24-23 victory. Only real game that approached a substantial deflation on the part of the Panthers was the loss to and at Arizona. A touchdown drop by Steve Smith revealed a possible demoarlization of the team spirit that could not recover from it, and Arizona was able to take advantage of it with 19 points in the second half. And yet the dominant win over Minnesota keeps the Panthers in the playoff hunt and reveals whats on the other side of those close losses of last season..
One of the most interesting teams in the NFC.
Casselfarts

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2013
dominant win over Minnesota....lol...Vikes suck....
Harry Horton

Albertson, NC

#3 Oct 23, 2013
The Panthers could potentially go to 5-3 with wins over the hapless Tampa Bay Buccaneers and following that game, the hapless Atlanta Falcons. I don't think the bUcs have won a game if they have only 1 victory. Carolina plays Tampa Bay in Tampa Bay on Thursday October 24, 2013 at 8:25 p.m. A 5-3 record at week nine in the season would be a definite playoff contender position for the Panthers. Then reality sets in. San Francisco and New England follow the Atlanta game, with San Francisco playing the Panthers in San Fran. THe Panthers were strong enough to play Seattle to a 5 point difference at the season opener though they lost the game. And interestingly New England's TOm Brady has been playing a clear notch or two below his usual high performance standard over the past few games. The loss at Cincinati and the squeak by victory over the New ORleans Saints in Foxboro, and then this last week they chalk up another loss. If I have my info right on that one. So the chances that the Panthers could pull out a win in Charlotte over New England if Brady stays inconsistent, is a possibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... Aug 21 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
What state do the Carolina panthers represent? (Dec '06) Aug 9 Metal God 5
DeAngelo Williams gives up business-class seat ... Jul '14 Tobar 1
Cordarrelle Patterson on Captain Munnerlyn: 'I ... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Bears to face ex-players, coaches Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
Ed Dickson's visiting the Panthers, according t... Apr '14 Tebow Cornholio 2
Ever Wanted to Write About the Dallas Cowboys? ... Mar '14 Mr Jones and me 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000