Saints rally past Panthers 30-27

Saints rally past Panthers 30-27

There are 13 comments on the WCNC-TV Charlotte story from Oct 9, 2011, titled Saints rally past Panthers 30-27. In it, WCNC-TV Charlotte reports that:

Drew Brees gave rookie Cam Newton a lesson in staging comebacks. Brees found Pierre Thomas wide open on the right side for a 6-yard touchdown with 50 seconds left, helping the New Orleans Saints rally past the Carolina Panthers 30-27 on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC-TV Charlotte.

DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#1 Oct 10, 2011
I'm a Saints fan, but I have to say that Cam Newton did well and the Panthers coaching was terrible. Missed block on the PAT that was stuffed, calling time out at the end of the 1st half, giving the Saints time to kick the FG, putting a 3-man rush on Drew Breeze, dropping Cam into so many pass plays on 3rd & short? Thanks Carolina.

“Nice Ring eh?”

Since: Jan 11

Baton Rouge. La

#2 Oct 10, 2011
DrewC wrote:
I'm a Saints fan, but I have to say that Cam Newton did well and the Panthers coaching was terrible. Missed block on the PAT that was stuffed, calling time out at the end of the 1st half, giving the Saints time to kick the FG, putting a 3-man rush on Drew Breeze, dropping Cam into so many pass plays on 3rd & short? Thanks Carolina.
Great observation Drew. The only tib-bit I'd add is that I had 100% faith that the Saints would score on their final drive.

WHO DAT?
WE'RE BACK!
Tidfarts

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2011
We all have 100% faith that the Saints will choke in the post season...again...like the Suxicans

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5 Oct 11, 2011
I'll take Cam Newton over Jay Cutler ant day.
Suxicanfarts

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2011
Newton over Matt SchlaubinINTs...
Rae Carruth

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Oct 11, 2011
I watched this game from the day room at the prison. I could have been a difference maker for the Panther QB.
Chris Weinkefarts

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2011
Rae and I were the best...

“Nice Ring eh?”

Baton Rouge. La

#9 Oct 11, 2011
Tidfarts wrote:
We all have 100% faith that the Saints will choke in the post season...again...like the Suxicans
Yep kinda like the "tex-i-cants" . How was your last playoff win?

WHO DAT?
WE'RE BACK!
Texifarts

Katy, TX

#10 Oct 11, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep kinda like the "tex-i-cants" . How was your last playoff win?
WHO DAT?
WE'RE BACK!
It was great, the Wildfarts defeated the Smellturds 43-23...How was yours...choke...

“Nice Ring eh?”

Baton Rouge. La

#11 Oct 11, 2011
Texifarts wrote:
<quoted text>
It was great, the Wildfarts defeated the Smellturds 43-23...How was yours...choke...
Okay.... I'm done playing with children. So you know how to change your ID.... good for you. I know how to block all messages from you. Just cause you know something doesn't mean someone doesn't know more. Have a good life.

WHO DAT?
DON'T IT JUST PISS YOU OFF?
WE'RE BACK!
Blockfarts

Katy, TX

#12 Oct 11, 2011
Done playing with children...must have been that episode of "To Catch a Predator" you were on that has you hiding your ways...don't that just piss you off...fart...
american

Wilson, NC

#13 Dec 11, 2011
If the Panthers had Kasay they would be in the playoff hunt.
LOL

Katy, TX

#14 Dec 11, 2011
But your not....4-9....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex assault case gets 49er cut (Dec '14) Aug 8 Fart news 17
News Jay Mohr agrees with Adrian Peterson Jun '15 Spielman 1
News Panthers host 100 youth football moms to disc... May '15 Carolina Perverts 1
Carolina Panthers dropped the ball drafting Sha... May '15 lakerman4567 1
News Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy suspended 10 g... Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Since 2012, DE Greg Hardy has 27 sacks in 32 ga... Apr '15 Brady Chub Club 1
Will Cam Newton Win A Title? Apr '15 lakerman4567 1
More from around the web