Chicago Bears vs. Carolina Panthers Gameday Preview

Oct 28, 2012 Full story: Rant Sports

The Chicago Bears and Carolina Panthers are a very connected franchise. In addition to playing each other the past three seasons, the teams always seem to be involved in deals.

Full Story
Harry Horton

Pittsboro, NC

#2 Oct 29, 2012
It is pretty much a fascinating season for the Carolina Panthers, and there is a lot of connection between the Carolina Panthers and the Chicago Bears. Ron Rivera was a Bear, Michael Jordan who came from the other Carolina made the CHicago Bulls famous if not almost immortal and contributed ton loads to the NBA, ressurecting the league as a whole. All of this coming out of CHicago. But I hardly think the Carolina Panthers are really bad. They lost by 1 point to CHicago 6-1 (they were not intimidated playing in CHicago with the 1-5 record). And in similar fashion they lost to undefeated Atlanta by 2 points. Both games were decided by last second field goals. THey lost by four points to a substantial Seattle team. Lost by 5 points to Dallas. And lost by six points to Tampa Bay who beat Minnesota this past weekend. All they have to do is figure out away to lose by three points and then they will have six games where they have lost by 1,2,3,4,5,6---all under a touchdown. Yet when looks at this scenario its still a rather strong team. They have not been blownout in any of these games. All of them could have been wins. except their 36-7 loss to New York---which was a blow out at home in Charlotte. But they are the world champions. statistically they could make the playoffs, only Atlanta is the major force in their division. In anycase its a very interesting scenario in the season for Carolina and it will be interesting how they will handle things from here on out.
Monte Hall

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Involved in deals...Cam sucks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panthers vs. Steelers - Matchups To Watch Sep 21 Poo Panther News 2
Does NFL have an obligation to 'be the moral co... Sep 16 Max Flatulence 4
Carolina Panthers cut-down analysis Aug 31 Hake 2
Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
What state do the Carolina panthers represent? (Dec '06) Aug '14 Metal God 5
DeAngelo Williams gives up business-class seat ... Jul '14 Tobar 1
Cordarrelle Patterson on Captain Munnerlyn: 'I ... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1

Carolina Panthers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE