Bengals pull away to beat Panthers, 20-7

Bengals pull away to beat Panthers, 20-7

There are 5 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Sep 26, 2010, titled Bengals pull away to beat Panthers, 20-7. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Carson Palmer shook off two interceptions to throw a clinching touchdown pass to Cedric Benson midway through the fourth quarter in the Cincinnati Bengals' 20-7 victory over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday to spoil Jimmy Clausen's first NFL start.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Since: Aug 10

Greensboro, NC

#1 Sep 26, 2010
They are just terrible. The defense was sloppy and the offense was sloppy. Time for them to buy out Fox's contract.
Beth

Eden, NC

#2 Sep 26, 2010
What a disappointing season! They are awful. Jeff Davidson and John Fox both need to go. With all the talent the Panthers have, they shouldn't be playing this badly. I hope all the Clausen fans are happy now...he is soo overrated.
ClintEastwood

Kernersville, NC

#3 Sep 26, 2010
They really stink.
ClintEastwood

Kernersville, NC

#4 Sep 26, 2010
Whatever Bill Cowher wants... pay him"
david w

High Point, NC

#5 Sep 27, 2010
ClintEastwood wrote:
Whatever Bill Cowher wants... pay him"
why would Bill Cowher leave his cushy job at CBS to get back into coaching much less at a this program?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers re-sign Mario Addison to 3-year contract 15 hr AnimalPhartx 4
News Panthers take notice but will `talk with our pads' (Jan '06) Feb 10 NoticePharts 2
News Panthers lead, in game highlighted by weird noise Jan '17 Abrahammock Regions 1
News ICYMI in NFL: At site of cancer treatment, KC's... Dec '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Panthers vs Falcons Injury Update: Remmers to S... Oct '16 Cry Baby Leveled 1
What state do the Carolina panthers represent? (Dec '06) Jun '16 OlCarolinaboy 15
News Cam Newton, Rob Gronkowski to headline new Nick... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web