Uptown Charlotte businesses eyeing bi...

Uptown Charlotte businesses eyeing big boost from Panthers playoff game

There are 1 comment on the Business Journal story from Jan 9, 2014, titled Uptown Charlotte businesses eyeing big boost from Panthers playoff game. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers will opened its uptown Charlotte location in December 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Observer

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2014
MM Pizza is not very good judging by the one in Pigeon Forge TN.
The large pizza we had there had the widest crust I ever saw in my life. It was about 5 to 6 inches wide all the way around the outside edge of the pizza. I would say over a third of the pizza was topping-free crust.
And they skimped on the toppings except for the sauce which was slopped on in large amounts.
The cheese was like a thin see-through film on top of the ordinary sausage pellets that everybody uses and they really skimped on the mushrooms. You really had to search to find any.
And it was expensive to boot.
Not satisfed at all.
I hope the new one in Charlotte is better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ICYMI in NFL Week 16: Patriots benefit again on... Dec '17 Wet Raiderfarts 2
News Saints place A.J. Klein on injured reserve Dec '17 Raider Fartparty 2
News NFL on TV today: What time, channel is Minnesot... Dec '17 RaiderFartvision 2
News Panthers 40 mins ago 11:51 p.m.Panthers hammer ... Nov '17 braddybonersfarts 2
News NFL Buffalo Bills acquire Kelvin Benjamin in tr... Nov '17 A Raider Fart 2
News Cam Newton is under fire for his response to a ... Oct '17 Raiders phartsx 2
News Cam Newton apologizes for sexist remark made to... Oct '17 RaiderzPhartz 3
More from around the web