Carolina Panthers: 5 Biggest Takeaways from New York Jets Game

Aug 28, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

The Carolina Panthers out-defensed Rex Ryan 's vaunted New York Jets defense, and they scored when it mattered to earn a hard-fought road victory, 17-12, in the almost important third preseason game for both teams at MetLife Stadium on Sunday night.

Full Story
Rectal Rex Ryan

Littleton, CO

#1 Aug 29, 2012
The 5 Tebow Turnovers would be the 5 takeways we are talking about
Tebowing with Gatorade

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 29, 2012
I'm starting to think God's grand plan for Tebow is for him to eternally sit on the bench and drink Gatorade. A gator drinking Gatorade. Tebow would be able to locate and throw to a receiver if it were otherwise.
Book of Mormon

Littleton, CO

#3 Aug 29, 2012
Tebowing with Gatorade wrote:
I'm starting to think God's grand plan for Tebow is for him to eternally sit on the bench and drink Gatorade. A gator drinking Gatorade. Tebow would be able to locate and throw to a receiver if it were otherwise.
God's grand plan with Terbow is to nail him to the cross as a martyr in a full JETS uniform behind the north goal post at Citi field
Tebow 3 Sanchez 3

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2012
Really looking forward to the Double Secret Probation plays to start rolling....thats when the field goals really start adding up.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panthers vs. Steelers - Matchups To Watch Sep 21 Poo Panther News 2
Does NFL have an obligation to 'be the moral co... Sep 16 Max Flatulence 4
Carolina Panthers cut-down analysis Aug 31 Hake 2
Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
What state do the Carolina panthers represent? (Dec '06) Aug '14 Metal God 5
DeAngelo Williams gives up business-class seat ... Jul '14 Tobar 1
Cordarrelle Patterson on Captain Munnerlyn: 'I ... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1

Carolina Panthers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE